If you're new, please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules, Ranks & Everything in between.

Limit Lot Size on orders?

Since I have a problem with risk management and always increase lot-size when I think I am right and at that times I always lose the most.
Is there any way to set a LIMIT on Lot-size in Metatrader that sets default LOT size and it can not be altered? Preferably with a password =)

Re: Limit Lot Size on orders?

fxchampion wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:23 am
Since I have a problem with risk management and always increase lot-size when I think I am right and at that times I always lose the most.
Is there any way to set a LIMIT on Lot-size in Metatrader that sets default LOT size and it can not be altered? Preferably with a password =)
decrease ur leverage!

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 am
fxchampion wrote:
decrease ur leverage!
That's one way to do it! :thumbup:
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

Being good at risk management is quite essential if you want consistency in your profits. Be very careful with how you deal with this issue and yes, I agree, leveraging down is a good way. You can try that.

Use multiple orders to reach goal of larger lot sizes. For example, if I wanted to risk a 0.5 lot size, then I would enter five (5) - 0.1 lot orders instead of one (1) - 0.5 lot order. I would try to enter all at the same price, if possible.

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 am
fxchampion wrote:
decrease ur leverage!
Couldn't agree more with this.

1. Similar Topics

1. Google Ads Size Issue

0 Replies 342 Views

by Jimmy, Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:08 pm in Site Updates, Suggestions & Issues

0 Replies
    2. Candle body size help

10 Replies 714 Views

by pedro, Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:27 am in Coding Help

10 Replies

Return to “New Members & Common Forex Q&A's”