Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

SadXARD is HARD: Newbies thread

For the main topic, see: XARD Simple trend following system 👈

After attempting to go through a lot of the forum I could not quite understand the strict rules of the system. I understand that the indicators are color-coded to help in the process, however, I would believe there is much more to the system than just trading when the color changes. It would be awesome if the general rules for someone new to the strategy would be attached in the zip file for the system.

I have an indicator that might be extremely helpful in trading with the Xard system as it provides an objective way to stop loss, take profit and also enter trades. It would be awesome if someone could test the indicator out using their rules and see if it's good. :D :D

Re: XARD is HARD: Newbies thread

ramanthind02 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:23 pm After attempting to go through a lot of the forum I could not quite understand the strict rules of the system. I understand that the indicators are color-coded to help in the process, however, I would believe there is much more to the system than just trading when the color changes. It would be awesome if the general rules for someone new to the strategy would be attached in the zip file for the system.

I have an indicator that might be extremely helpful in trading with the Xard system as it provides an objective way to stop loss, take profit and also enter trades. It would be awesome if someone could test the indicator out using their rules and see if it's good. :D :D
i havent downloaded that indicator you have posted but...

You either use his system or you dont and not add stuff to it as it wont help.

The problem is people are just jumping into his system without having much/any background understanding of how to trade or how price moves over time.
People are trying to make out something that really isnt there.
Think of his sytem as an overlay on top of price and time.
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, traderokey, Skyold

ramanthind02 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:23 pm After attempting to go through a lot of the forum I could not quite understand the strict rules of the system. I understand that the indicators are color-coded to help in the process, however, I would believe there is much more to the system than just trading when the color changes. It would be awesome if the general rules for someone new to the strategy would be attached in the zip file for the system.

let me share my story dear, since Mid December i have been trying to study the system and now i think in one week or so i will totally find my feet.
my suggestion to you is that go to the first page of the xard system read every post xard posted and see all the different versions believe or not i have downloaded every version xard released practiced and lost money gained money and i wouldn't be so happy if i have only read one instruction instead i went though every single xards post and i took notes over the three years of work.

fadhayemustafa wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:51 pm

let me share my story dear, since Mid December i have been trying to study the system and now i think in one week or so i will totally find my feet.
my suggestion to you is that go to the first page of the xard system read every post xard posted and see all the different versions believe or not i have downloaded every version xard released practiced and lost money gained money and i wouldn't be so happy if i have only read one instruction instead i went though every single xards post and i took notes over the three years of work.
;)
This business is very cruel.
No one will ever give (even for money) a profit generating system to you.
And even if they give you a system that brings profit to its creator, you will still suffer more losses than to make a profit.
Until you yourself create something that will give you an understanding of where the price goes.
Only the price on the chart can show you the entry into the transaction.
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 2):
hannele, Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:27 pm;)
i dont understand, trading a 1 min chart and shorting below that gap - is that a real gap and how do you know they wont reverse it and close the gap? trading 1min is a sure road to ruin. its not scalable - i don't care who says it is or whats been written. On a standard pc/laptop and standard connection with MT4 you will never ever scale 1min scalping.
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
AndreAysen

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:39 pm

i dont understand, trading a 1 min chart and shorting below that gap - is that a real gap and how do you know they wont reverse it and close the gap? trading 1min is a sure road to ruin. its not scalable - i don't care who says it is or whats been written. On a standard pc/laptop and standard connection with MT4 you will never ever scale 1min scalping.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
We have different understandings of the market.
You trade on 15m 30m and h 1-h 4,
and I only trade on m1.
Scalping M1 is the best trade.
And sorry, I forgot)))), I'm still doing
news trading.
Good luck.
;)
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:39 pm

You need to design your own system then you will start noticing patterns with indicators and learn when to enter the market.

Whether its 1min or 1hr or 1mnth - a trend is a trend.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
Sutatong