If you're new, please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules, Ranks & Everything in between.

Low Spread Broker recommendations

Hey there,

I signed up with IG for my trading, but I seem to be behind the 8-Ball as soon as I trader due to the spread being anywhere from 12 to 60.

I can never really get a go on when I am looking at the 15 min - 30 min trends as with some stocks they are moving before I have even hit the top part of my spread to get out of the negatives.

For Example.. the current EURUSD spread is 1.11076 - 1.11026 with IG

What are some of the recommended go to brokers for low spreads you folk use.

I thought I saw a pinned topic on here but wasn't sure which part of the forum I saw it in.

Thanks all.

S.

Re: Low Spread Broker recommendations

Hey, I trade with FP Markets, they have amazing spreads, one of the lowest I've seen, check them out!
My previous broker had massive spreads at rollover and during news, the platform was freezing a lot too, however it is not something I experienced with them. Commission is also lower than my previous brokers. I see you're based in Australia too, for sure you heard about them?

Thanks for the tip. I signed up with them and confused about their spreads. No currency spread I can see is less that 20 and for example the AUS200 has a spread of 618?

I'll have to check more in with them about their 0.0 spreads they talk about on their blurb.

S.

stevenls wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:10 am
Thanks for the tip. I signed up with them and confused about their spreads. No currency spread I can see is less that 20 and for example the AUS200 has a spread of 618?

I'll have to check more in with them about their 0.0 spreads they talk about on their blurb.

S.
Can't say much about indices, better check with their support. In my platform now I see 210 spread for AUS200, the currency pairs start from 0 for the most liquid and if you see 20 that means it's 2 pip spread. Depends also what account you chose because I only trade with raw account which has the lowest spread. Check Myfxbook spread comparison table, it's live.
Screenshot_9.png

Attachments 2
  1. Similar Topics

1. Stock broker

0 Replies 258 Views

by Kingsauto, Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:13 am in Trading Platform Discussion

0 Replies
    2. Broker Nightmare EA for MT4

3 Replies 1163 Views

by Liovannix, Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

3 Replies

Return to “New Members & Common Forex Q&A's”