Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Below, perhaps the best of fractals.Do not think that they all do not paint oil paintings. :)

amdudus wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:57 am The result of today surprised me a little. The system works and you can achieve the same result with the same success. Last night (as can be seen from the time orders were opened) I opened GBPUSD transactions. At 4.30 am local time I left and returned at 17.30 and closed orders. I used the situation on the pair outlined in a post published earlier. Reread. In more detail, in order not to load the site, we will consider similar strategies on the telegram branch. There, I think over time, we will find an acceptable format.
  WISHING FROM THE GROUP CAN DIRECT YOUR TELEGRAM ADDRESSES TO INTERNAL MAIL.
Hey amdudus what you mean with the telegram sentence plz? is it open ? can i join telegram group or its not yet open? Sorry didnt get that

amdudus wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:15 am
I'm still a green beginner. Here is a screenshot of the group. How do I find the address? Can you write to the internal mail?
Hi Amdudus, if you can provide a picture in your telegram, and name, it would be easy to find hoping to be added soon.

It would be better if we will email you our telegram ID or nickname so you can manually add us to the group

By the way I did not receive the last email list

Thanks