Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

reshad wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:42 pm Hi Amdudus,
Thank you for all your hard work so far! I'm looking forward to understanding how to use these templates effectively from yourself and other members here :)
I worked a little on the trading system and outlined it in a new template. The goal is to make others understandable what I see. I am preparing screenshots and making a number of publications. Although I believe that personal training is most effective, in the worst case, not recorded video, but video on-line, as it is, for example, TradenetAcademy .
  Expect. Perhaps we will start today. At least a part. By the way, a lot of materials have already been posted. Nobody has canceled homework.

amdudus wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:31 pm The 2019 season will end on September 29th.
From this day on, there will be no participation in the group and no newsletters.
With the permission of the site administration, I can continue to work from May 1, 2020.
Yes, that strength indi is a popular and good one. Can you tell more, why you will be silent next months here. What are you working in that foreign country?

Please send us the older templates of last months, you just sent some of 2018 and early 2019. I like to see the different indicators you tried out. It would take years to test all you posted (and I tested many of them).
Some readers may be quiet here, because they are new to forex and because few indicators repaint, but to me, they are only used with other non repainting ones and that gives more trust. In the original system your extreme was used only with stochastics 8, 3, 3 and that alone gives also strong signals.
Main problem will be much ranging markets. How do you determine on the charts (despite the strength indicator), that there will be a strong move, even if it takes hours (that are the important moves)?

friend4you wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:36 am

When I say it's a calculation of linear wma, it is and I believe moderator mntiwana. Lines are not completely overlapping, so no hull. I talked about whole system with 2 good sideways filter. I posted mladens mod and the complete system. It can be found on several pages and is not a paid one for years.

Oracle 420# 100 Pips A Day Forex Domination System.gif

Oracle_Move_Mod.mq4

Oracle 100 Pips Forex Domination.zip
I filter it with atr-bands, I talk about it now 2 years here. It's also part of the averages ma indi.

Another interesting indicator I found, is here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295395631#p1295395631
and a system idea here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295385454#p1295385454

In the meantime, you can try a completely fresh adviser (09/22/2019) of the Russian encoder AM2. Here is what he writes about it: “It can be difficult for many traders to get even 20 points of profit per day. I offer you a strategy that will help to take all the movement from the top to lowlands.
The essence of the strategy is that we buy above the opening of the day, sell below. Hanging orders from previous days are closed by the total profit. "
  Try on the demo. H1. EURUSD

A completely new material - for reference.
BIG PROFIT TRADE CATCHER - FREE DOWNLOAD

If you have ever wanted a visually simple system that was extremely accurate and still easy to trade this is it.
You will love the simple rules and how profitable it is. The thing I like about Big Profit Trade Catch when I trade it is the fact that it catches the turn of the trend.
That means that you get in right at the start of the new trend. This is where you can make the most money with the least risk.
Watch the short video, download the report and your good to go. If you are an experienced trader, then you should be up and running within an hour.
If you have never traded before take the time to watch the video and read the report and learn the rules. This is more valuable than most systems you will pay for.