Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:13 am Day Three. The significant data of the deposit at the beginning of the day is 4195.58. Work from the afternoon after the news. The final deposit - 4986.62. 18.5% per day.
For three days, the deposit has been increased from 2791.78 to 4986.62.
  The trading system works. I don’t differ from you in any way. Therefore, you should get it. First, of course, on a demo, then on a cent account. And then .... And we should not forget, probably, about false confidence and about the safe rule. Banzai!
:facepalm: :)
Where are the rules, when and where to enter/enit/change sl? Don't forget my last post about momentum.
I think it may be more your trading skills and when to exit after few pips than our confidence. Most days are not as trendy as in your pics. Using the "sell level", box or pallada then is not a good idea.

I just try to help to make it better as many here seem to think trading is easy and much trading is better than discussing indicators here.

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:02 am Here are the templates themselves. As you can see, the difference is not big. I strongly recommend using them for trading when I receive them (naturally after a period of adaptation and understanding on a demo account or a minimum cent account) ..
Hi amdudus.

So the entries are made when the microtrend indicators appear and the exits are made when they apear in the contrary direction?