Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:30 pm In MAIL 11 you can see FxGhani Secret Confirmation Indicator
Here is what the seller writes:

I’m a secretary of information
This is the most powerful and simple indicator ..
its non repainted for all time frames ..
So what can you do with this indicator .............
1 ... Binary Trading
2 ... Scalping
3 ... Intra day
4 ... Swing Trading
5 ... Position Trading
6 ... Long Term
For All Time Frames, Commodities available in MT4 ...
You can confirm your own strategy trade with this indicator ...
confirmation signal setup ...
OR
you can also use this individually or Separately ....
Recommended for you

Hello boss, How can I get your future emails ? I don't know the procedure to be updated with your systems :)

amdudus wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:29 am In MAIL 11, you will receive two templates on which you can start working. Below is a view of the templates and the result is 36% of the deposit for today.
In the morning I made a forecast. Several posts earlier. Work on only one pair. At the same time on the M1, M5 and M30 timeframes. Analysis on M30, H1, H4. Three monitors.
Stop loss and take profit I have not set for the second year. They are simply not needed.
Impressive results

Today we will work on EUR. The following daily scenario is assumed.
I think the euro will be released today and is unlikely to continue selling at such a pace. Short positions after a false breakout at 1.1160 or rebound from 1.1180.
The goal will be a breakthrough of 1.1137, but there is a divergence there, so in the morning of the day of purchase from there on a false breakdown. If there is no one, then purchase after update 1.1110 and 1.1079. Somewhere like that.
Parallel "polished" pattern.

amdudus wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:29 am In MAIL 11, you will receive two templates on which you can start working. Below is a view of the templates and the result is 36% of the deposit for today.
In the morning I made a forecast. Several posts earlier. Work on only one pair. At the same time on the M1, M5 and M30 timeframes. Analysis on M30, H1, H4. Three monitors.
Stop loss and take profit I have not set for the second year. They are simply not needed.
Yes, that should work.
Major problem of new traders is:
You can add 10 more indicators that signal as same place, but do you think all other system sellers are stupid by using oscillators for non-trending periods and as warning that a tp is advised in an overbougt/oversold area?
I thought of the difficulty of slow up-markets or changes from sideways to trend, which is often recognized as trend very late. 70 % of the time we have no trend. Yes, target or tma bands are good to see that too and as they are set slow with higher values, repainting does not matter so much.

To your question of flat markets I never found anything better than I described here since the beginning of this board and rijay and others like it and I don't want to sell anything:
atr-bands (on mt5 use starc bands). Only links to this board as per rule: