Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:57 pm

All of us have heard more than once that money management sometimes plays a decisive role in forex trading. And today you have a unique chance to get a secret formula for managing the size of a position - “DDSMM”, with the help of which it is possible to remain in profit, even if your strategy has not earned a single point!
Hi Amdudus,

This is much more nicer than the pictures of lotsizes I posted, very useful stuff and cool :thumbup: :thumbup: :)

amdudus wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:42 pm And who told you that using market orders you can work successfully?
Why don't you use Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit?

Here is a helper for you that I highly recommend to learn and apply.
Thanks to the author for the excellent work. He has been freely available since 2016. And I opened it for myself quite recently. Open up and you!
Vr Stealth pro

Nice tool but unfortunately it does not have a "close all" button. And that's not good for health as PA does not always agree with me. I was looking at the MQL5 website and saw several comments asking for the same. But thanks for posting it anyway.

tkhanfx wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:32 pm

Thanks for the reply and clarification, no need for apologies, we can't thank you enough for all your work. would it be possible to share the other indi that draws the arrows as seen in your chart, would be much appreciated. thank you!
I, as a Gene from the Alladin's Magic Lamp, fulfill your desires! :facepalm:
Vertex MOD 3.01 alerts + arrows