Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:08 am Extreme_Spike
Add this indicator simply by overlaying the oscillator. I think a good signal. A few comments on this template:
1. The indicators here are selected in such a way as to work most adequately with the clusters that you will see on the DELTA RIVER platform.
2. The platform DELTA RIVER is still young and there are no waste indicators. Template DARKENERGY DELTA RIVER is designed to help in this.
3. The arrows are not directions, but the end of a fractal. Another indicator that prescribes STOP indicates that the level of support or resistance will not be broken.
hi amdudus just installed the indicator "ci no repaint" wow its the business cant get the extreme spike as I'm not that clued up on getting mq4 indicators to my normal exe indicator folder any help?
cheers everyone

xyzman wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:26 am

hi amdudus just installed the indicator "ci no repaint" wow its the business cant get the extreme spike as I'm not that clued up on getting mq4 indicators to my normal exe indicator folder any help?
cheers everyone
The ci no repaint indicator is not included in the system. There are more than necessary indicators in the folder. In another folder where this indicator is the indicators in your archive. Understand, please.

amdudus wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:10 am EA BStrend MT 4
New Robot from Mr.Tanaka Akiko

All advisers of this author are free.
I just downloaded, have not tried yet. Below is the text from the post.
Please forward test it and share your result here.
use zero spread accounts
10 $ to 100 $ in 9 day
MY SET AND THIS ACCOUNT CONDITION
EURUSD
SPREAD 2 POINT
TF 30M
STOPOUT 20
STOPLEVEL 10
SLIPPAGE TICKSTORY TICK DB DUKASCOPY
Afrodeenn: EURUSD PAIR TF 30 MINUTE
Kabil Petro: THANKS FOR TEST
merlin1331: STRATEGY IS TREND TRADING
takashi ohtaku: THIS IS NORMAL RISK AND VERY BETTER SET FILE.
20 $ TO 200 $ IN 11 DAY NORMAL RISK
TF 1H- SPREAD 7 POINT - $ 20 TO 500 $ IN 25 DAY
PLEASE FORWARD TEST AND SHARE RESULT. THANKS
Hey guys. Did anyone get results like that? I can't get any good results with it in the mt4 tester :/ maybe I'm doing something wrong? Was trying on my ECN account

LikeRe: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:20 am Candle Meter indicatorUpdate '@ DarkEnergy DELTA RIVER v.4.
Forex can be called a decentralized market: the volumes of buying and selling currencies are distributed among institutional clients, transactions do not take place in single centers, as in the case of other commodity or financial assets. The objective disadvantage of such a bidding device is the absence of clearly separated volumes of Buyers and Sellers.
The standard set of indicators of the Metatrader 4 platform and other similar terminals instead of volume figures indicates the total number of ticks (transactions), or assigns them to the side of “bulls” or “bears”, subjectively guided only by the color and direction of candle closure.
This is an erroneous interpretation that traders who use the VSA theory, which predicts market trends, based on intraday turnover, prove it. To predict the movement, they have to combine the final figures of the volumes of ticks that have passed during the formation of the candle with its graphical analysis — the size of the “body”, the tails, etc.
VSA is a popular theory: it is real supply and demand that drives price. But the element of graphical analysis reduces the accuracy of forecasts, as well as the relative size of the histogram of volumes, which can in theory be “infinite” in an active market, increasing sharply when large players enter or exit.
Candle Meter solves all the listed problems by breaking the candle and breaking ticks into the volumes of bulls and bears as a percentage. This makes it an ideal oscillator, a histogram and a kind of adaptation moving average, based on the results of intraday trading on each individual timeframe.
The Candle Meter indicator counts the number of ticks - deals of bulls and bears - inside the current candle, after which it displays them in four ways at the same time:
The percentage of purchases and sales displayed in the upper right corner of the chart, there is also an indicator showing the time until the end of the formation of the figure;
Numbers (in percent) on the history of the chart, lower and higher near each timeframe;
Ticked histograms for only one type of candle: blue bars for bullish closing, red ones for bearish closing.
The size of the bars indicates the relative strength of the volume of buyers or sellers, estimated on the basis of the percentage of their ticks.
Signals and methods of using the Candle Meter indicator
The presence of moving averages as part of the indicator implies the use of Candle Meter MA signals for trend recognition:
Ascending - bottom-up intersection with a fast (dash-dotted) line with a continuous slow-moving Candle Meter;
Descending - crossing the fast-moving Candle Meter and leaving below continuous slow MA (blue).
A strategy built on the intersection of MAs of different periods is as old as the history of trading itself, and has drawbacks in the form of a signal lag. The developers of the indicator advise to estimate the amplitude of the divergence of the curves, preceding the formation of their intersection: the higher it is, the more accurate the signal.
Indirectly confirm the trend will help the growing bars of the histogram, they also participate in the creation of counter-trend reversal signals. To get them, the trader must observe the areas with a large number of similar bullish or bearish candles.
A drop in the strength of bears (reduction in the size of the red bars of the histogram) at new market minima will indicate a possible trend reversal towards growth;
The fall in the strength of the bulls with the established new highs of the market is a signal of the depletion of the growing trend and a possible reversal for the fall of the currency pair.
The divergence strategy is successfully used on various oscillators, which are the histogram indicators, given the limited maximum share of ticks of bulls or bears 100%. Based on this, it will be easy for a trader to identify levels (for example, 20 and -20) in the “basement” of the indicator that will work as oversold and overbought zones.
Signals may become an additional filter restricting trader's transactions on other trading systems.The developers of Candle Meter MA numerically measured the number of ticks of bulls and bears, thanks to which the trader received a powerful Price Action tool, based not on graphical analysis, but on specific values ​​embodied in clear signals suitable for determining trend and pivot points.
Despite the obvious advantages of such an analysis, strategies built on the intersection of MA, or trading in overbought / oversold areas, did not avoid cases of delay or the formation of false signals.
In order to fully use Candle Meter MA, the trader will have to create a trading system with filters that solve the above problems. Otherwise, the indicator is convenient due to its versatility, which allows it to be used both in scalping and long-term trading strategies.
Thank you Amdudus for the excellent work