Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

DamienDark wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:37 am Hi Amdudus,

Donation have been sent via PayPal, kindly add me to your close group and mailing lists.

Paypal Transaction ID

Thank you
All sent!
  I apologize for the delay. I live in a country where, without warning, they can turn off the power supply of the entire locality for the whole day or disappear the Internet for no apparent reason.
  Thank you for participating in the project. I have included your address for mailing. This week is mailing number 4.
  Everything will work out for us. Successful profits.

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Received by mail. I share.
Forex Pama Grangrid Strategy

PamaGrangrid Oscillator is a forex trading system. PamaGrangrid oscillator is a very simple forex trading system. You can use 15 minute, 30 minute, 60 minute, 4hour, and daily. PamaGrangrid Oscillator helps you to trade for short term swings rather than holding for long term. There is only one indicator used in this forex trading system. It is a powerful trading system. If you are disciplined, you can generate positive profits from this trading system.
Once you deviate from the rules of the trading system, you will lose. When you install your trading platform, it should be like this:
Arrows
You can see blue and red arrows in the main chart window. When you see the blue arrow, it’s a sell signal.
PamaGanngrid oscillator
This indicator is composed of the line above and below it. You should be buying only when there is a red line.
Buying Conditions Using PamaGangrid Oscillator.
A blue arrow should appear below the market.
A green line should appear in the PamaGangrid oscillator
Place your position.
Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
Take your profit when you see a red arrow above the market.
Selling Conditions Using PamaGangrid Oscillator.
A red arrow should appear above the market.
A red line should appear in the PamaGangrid oscillator
Place your short position as soon as possible.
Place your stop loss just above the recent high.
Take your profit when you see a blue arrow below the market.