Re: Community Project

FBI wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:41 pm
It is a tickchart. Yoiu need few hours to wait before chart is full of bars, only first time have to wait.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8415735&p=1295 ... 1295382673

Indicators

EMAVFS channel.ex4

QQE Velocity histo_mtf+alerts 1.02.ex4

step vhf adaptive vma.mq4

volatility_step_channel.mq4

aa M1.tpl
thank you fbi for this system! here are other great systems from the fs community --
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8436018
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472814
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472653

continue helpin' us all :)

jasonx wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:00 pm
thank you fbi for this system! here are other great systems from the fs community --

If you're a millionaire from one of the "systems", please leave a thanks and maybe a photo of your car/house/beach or whatever.
In the likely case you hit reality and go the loosing streak, neither blame the "system" nor simplest math, but blame your naïveté.

Krelian99 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 pm
jasonx wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:00 pm

If you're a millionaire from one of the "systems", please leave a thanks and maybe a photo of your car/house/beach or whatever.
In the likely case you hit reality and go the loosing streak, neither blame the "system" nor simplest math, but blame your naïveté.
aaaaghhh the attitude tsk tsk...

home of GREAT coders mrtools and mladen Re: Community Project

friend4you wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:52 pm
FBI wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:53 pm
I was testing that Jurik Keltner yesterday live tiny amounts, strange feeling, but somehow I knew that I could trust that indi when I was watching history charts. maybe best indi what I have seen. Almost stand-alone indi. Christmas gift gave me money :)
Edit. Don`t mind that green arrow, it is just personal analysis, up but mixed info, so no trades today

USDCADM1.png
Great, that you like my keltner gift. Especially on smaller M1 timeframes I prefer higher settings or atr-bands for entering at pullbacks. Maybe my posts at the beginning of this board could help you.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418032

How do you, the other readers, want to help this community project?

Krelian99, there are different approaches to trade the market and many are profitable with trading M5 with the trend at volatile times, you only need some experience, 2 MA, a band and one momentum indicator for that. Most are loosing because they want to win big from the beginning and underestimate emotions/news/bad (also sold) systems. EU made some research of that.

A big neglected topic is risk management, for example to risk more like 2 % after some wins and risk less after some losses. Only few trade microlots for at least a year until they are in every market situation not loosing money.

Great that you found your way with naked charts and many could benefit from these kind of trading in another thread. We spoke about that 2017 in mails, but I still can't see where to learn that your view of the market is so much better and how to trade like you. Prove, that using indicators like my gifts don't help.

I use indicators for different kind of approaches like median renko charts and I don't use many on one chart, because that makes decisions more difficult. But many prefer them, because they are visually easy to be backtested and lead more to similar decisions in similar situations.

There are so different approaches to trading like Elliott Waves and there are reasons that they still exist.

If you think, you can see that I'm a loosing beginner and your way is so much better without prove, who cares? I'm polite to everyone and I only said two times to stay positive FOR this thread. You didn't give the project a chance from the beginning.
This is the home of the two coders mrtools and mladen. I don't think there are other coders that did so much for free on metatrader indicators for decades. Big thanks.

I wonder, why not more want to help here. Deez and FBI post different ideas, but with less templates and descriptions. We cannot discuss your systems just based on pictures, but I appreciate all.
I resent Krelian99 HIS mail to me of 2017, where he was much friendlier, when we discussed systems. He answered that he never wanted to insult me. I tried to post much things that help others in my answers here, but maybe FBI is right to ignore negative personal stuff as only positive and helping on-topic posts will help the readers.

Re: home of GREAT coders mrtools and mladen Re: Community Project

friend4you wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:25 pm
This is the home of the two coders mrtools and mladen. I don't think there are other coders that did so much for free on metatrader indicators for decades. Big thanks.

I wonder, why not more want to help here. Deez and FBI post different ideas, but with less templates and descriptions. We cannot discuss your systems just based on pictures, but I appreciate all.
I resent Krelian99 HIS mail to me of 2017, where he was much friendlier, when we discussed systems. He answered that he never wanted to insult me. I tried to post much things that help others in my answers here, but maybe FBI is right to ignore negative personal stuff as only positive and helping on-topic posts will help the readers.
You forgot Nas, XARD, rijay, bilbao, amdudus, Jimmy and some more. Everyone can decide whether I helped to give some impulses. I learned these days that I shouldn't be disappointed when people don't take my advise. Normally, they tell me I was right afterwards, but here the times are too big. There is a given dualism within the mankind as a medal. 2 eyes, 2 legs, 2 hemispheres, 2 genders (don't misunderstand me - unicorn is no gender), like night and day positive attitude and negative attitude. It depends on your POV what you see. Someone who is ranting actually cares and still believe it may have a positive effect to tell you, you did/do wrong/ not correctly (Your best friend is the one who criticize you.). You and the majority, in your naiveté see him or me as a negative person. The same as the number 13, for some it means bad luck, for others it means you managed the changing or obstacle. So, if you think in a negative way, you'll only see or interpret everything in a negative way. Open your mind and get grown.

PM I mostly friendlier than puplic. When you compare that what I sent you you must agree - it lies worlds apart from that what some few guys post here. An indicator you can read in many ways. When you post some pics of a you call strategy without clear entry strategy and exit strategy you help noone. Downloaded, put on the chart, watch 5mins and deleted. The normal way of life of a "strategy" without a plan behind. Is someone helped that way? No, only the guy who posted that. It reminds me of the pseudo digital nomads (who also have no plan) selling seminars who to become a social media manager or whatever. They sell BS but not for helping the clients but themselves to pay the rent and food.

Of course, MrTools and mladen are Gold :thumbup:

Krelian99 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:19 pm
friend4you wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:25 pm

You forgot Nas, XARD, rijay, bilbao, amdudus, Jimmy and some more. Everyone can decide whether I helped to give some impulses. I learned these days that I shouldn't be disappointed when people don't take my advise. Normally, they tell me I was right afterwards, but here the times are too big. There is a given dualism within the mankind as a medal. 2 eyes, 2 legs, 2 hemispheres, 2 genders (don't misunderstand me - unicorn is no gender), like night and day positive attitude and negative attitude. It depends on your POV what you see. Someone who is ranting actually cares and still believe it may have a positive effect to tell you, you did/do wrong/ not correctly (Your best friend is the one who criticize you.). You and the majority, in your naiveté see him or me as a negative person. The same as the number 13, for some it means bad luck, for others it means you managed the changing or obstacle. So, if you think in a negative way, you'll only see or interpret everything in a negative way. Open your mind and get grown.

PM I mostly friendlier than puplic. When you compare that what I sent you you must agree - it lies worlds apart from that what some few guys post here. An indicator you can read in many ways. When you post some pics of a you call strategy without clear entry strategy and exit strategy you help noone. Downloaded, put on the chart, watch 5mins and deleted. The normal way of life of a "strategy" without a plan behind. Is someone helped that way? No, only the guy who posted that. It reminds me of the pseudo digital nomads (who also have no plan) selling seminars who to become a social media manager or whatever. They sell BS but not for helping the clients but themselves to pay the rent and food.

Of course, MrTools and mladen are Gold :thumbup:
Tobi
Please dont take pulse what peoples are saying and commenting here in response to your posts,we are in the community of all level,of course of all level trading knowledge,educational level,age level,cool/hot minded peoples,some takes things from first or from visual upper level,some try to dig words/things - some only became happy to have "thanks" and alike other greeting words but some like criticism to improve themselves - some only moves when encouraged and so on a list of variety and variations of human kind
All i can say to every one here,when ever any of you feels and noticed some bad,simply start getting angry on me and what ever you like say as bad as you can,to me,i will be listen and bear you happily - but please dont disturb,blame and cross firing to each other for to keep clean and peaceful atmosphere here at FS,think we gathering here for a productive purpose and to find and help each other and improve ourselves not to win the debate
Always keep in mind,no one is equal and same to any next in a lot of things and aspects,so there is always difference,try to keep calm and bearing
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

As for strategy or a system - it is not only illustration picture/s but a lot more,that is what i learnt in long many years
a picture and setup is simply an visual idea at the present time that will be never same even a little ahead or back.
The more interesting fact,every fail trader is expert teacher in this line
These days peoples are so specific to earn for to survive (as surviving the most important and big priority) dont name it greediness and selfishness but the necessity of time,so if some one having a little better system/strategy he is concentrated and busy for himself and family,cant manage time for others to post long years,except few may be

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:59 am
Tobi
Please dont take pulse what peoples are saying and commenting here in response to your posts,we are in the community of all level,of course of all level trading knowledge,educational level,age level,cool/hot minded peoples,some takes things from first or from visual upper level,some try to dig words/things - some only became happy to have "thanks" and alike other greeting words but some like criticism to improve themselves - some only moves when encouraged and so on a list of variety and variations of human kind
All i can say to every one here,when ever any of you feels and noticed some bad,simply start getting angry on me and what ever you like say as bad as you can,to me,i will be listen and bear you happily - but please dont disturb,blame and cross firing to each other for to keep clean and peaceful atmosphere here at FS,think we gathering here for a productive purpose and to find and help each other and improve ourselves not to win the debate
Always keep in mind,no one is equal and same to any next in a lot of things and aspects,so there is always difference,try to keep calm and bearing
regards
Of course, there are guys just have begun with FX, making the first steps. I just hope they don't jump in the same traps as we did as beginners. I only can try to push people out of their comfort zone peacefully, like a trainer - step by step further, to higher levels. Many guys are successful, very clever ones and also very stupid ones, they trade completely different styles, but all have one in common: they left their comfort zone.

You know the big sharks have high advanced tools to fish out the small ones, they know how to use those tools and they also use them. We have other nice tools to swim with the flow, no question, but without knowledge and a plan you're feed over and over again. Long ago, I sent F4Y a video where a guy said exactly that in a more drastic way than me and he also gave solutions. Everyone should reflect whether he wants to belong to the feed or the third group, the successful traders.

It's a general problem. If there are advanced traders willing to share their knowledge, hardly anybody will listen to them, or he will be completely misunderstood or called arrogant or negative. I know some guys who left forums disappointed and refusing to show more solutions and improvements. Two different guys I know had verifiably a steady win rate over 92%. The mass decided not to listen and called them arrogant instead. So, why should they stay and for what? They don't sell anything and they weren't masochistic. They don't need the beginners at all. They just wanted to give something back from the luck and knowledge they got - to teach other fishers to catch fishes, but the other beginner-fishermen refused to listen and learn and went on poking in the brackish water. What a loss and they even didn't understand it.

Wulong is the only guy here who has a sense of humor, btw. For me, I want to do less forum this year, more traveling and looking for a new project to start. I already have something in mind and February seems to be a good month for beginning something new ;)

Krelian99 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:54 am
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:59 am
Tobi
regards
Of course, there are guys just have begun with FX, making the first steps. I just hope they don't jump in the same traps as we did as beginners. I only can try to push people out of their comfort zone peacefully, like a trainer - step by step further, to higher levels. Many guys are successful, very clever ones and also very stupid ones, they trade completely different styles, but all have one in common: they left their comfort zone.

You know the big sharks have high advanced tools to fish out the small ones, they know how to use those tools and they also use them. We have other nice tools to swim with the flow, no question, but without knowledge and a plan you're feed over and over again. Long ago, I sent F4Y a video where a guy said exactly that in a more drastic way than me and he also gave solutions. Everyone should reflect whether he wants to belong to the feed or the third group, the successful traders.

It's a general problem. If there are advanced traders willing to share their knowledge, hardly anybody will listen to them, or he will be completely misunderstood or called arrogant or negative. I know some guys who left forums disappointed and refusing to show more solutions and improvements. Two different guys I know had verifiably a steady win rate over 92%. The mass decided not to listen and called them arrogant instead. So, why should they stay and for what? They don't sell anything and they weren't masochistic. They don't need the beginners at all. They just wanted to give something back from the luck and knowledge they got - to teach other fishers to catch fishes, but the other beginner-fishermen refused to listen and learn and went on poking in the brackish water. What a loss and they even didn't understand it.

Wulong is the only guy here who has a sense of humor, btw. For me, I want to do less forum this year, more traveling and looking for a new project to start. I already have something in mind and February seems to be a good month for beginning something new ;)
I agree with all you explained but what to do with the ones,cant and do not and will never listen till they lost a lot money and time,the human nature goes this way - system and strategy is more than we know and have,no doubts
i remember the pretty one,came here,two three long posts and leaved for ever
simply as it says here with our area,a mouse found a piece of garlic and opened his own grocery shop - :)

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:22 am
I agree with all you explained but what to do with the ones,cant and do not and will never listen till they lost a lot money and time,the human nature goes this way - system and strategy is more than we know and have,no doubts
i remember the pretty one,came here,two three long posts and leaved for ever
simply as it says here with our area,a mouse found a piece of garlic and opened his own grocery shop - :)
Hmm, I don't know. You can't switch their lever for them, that is something everyone must do for his own. Mostly in FX it's learning the hard way at the beginning. I remember a good story with the SNB-bomb and someone lost really much money because he didn't want to hear the warnings from others that he shouldn't put all his money in a Buy-position on EURCHF. Not today anymore.

Anyway, I forgot to say sorry for being a sarcastic a**hole sometimes and some drama.