Re: Community Project

friend4you wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:44 am
Nice helping words, but again less concrete help. You often tell, that we should not trade with indicators and that your unclear naked chart psa-strategy with years of learning your way is better.

We learn many professions over many years with small risc in the beginning, why do traders think, they could become millionaire in months?

Many learn trading with trends and more important with emotions at least over the years even on small timeframes, the problem is, that most risc too much and give up in few months.
I like to read your posts last years, but you should not sound too much as a teacher, especially without concrete ways to trading success.
A board can always be a help and we cannot fit all trading styles with a community project. Maybe you post in other threads how to learn your trading style, but it's best to move on if you don't like a thread. On every thread, there are some people leading and it is only confusing, when too many post in same threads like on ff.
Remember also, that many people only post on boards as beginners and try to trade their way until the next problem occurs. We both have a different view on fs and the other way is not the best.
Is here someone who can read? I don't say trade without indicators, why should I? I can, but I like to combine the best out of two or maybe three worlds. My way to trade is better? Show my where I said that. What I may say is that you focus too much on finding the best fancy indicator with the most powerful settings and oversee the very basics. You just don't listen and I can't help people who don't listen at all. I helped and help people who want to learn, who listened and ask the right questions, at least good questions. No, I don't want you to trade my style. I trade very aggressive trends, against trends, breakouts and false-breakouts, news and whatever, all on M5. It is very unique and crazy. Afterwards, when you trade like me you blame me that you got crazy. No, better not.

I said the way you use indicators is like a beginner. Your mindset is completely wrong. You as beginner ask beginners how to do like a professional. You notice it? No, and this is what I can't understand and you make the same failure over and over. It's none of my business to say you that, I know, I could just go my own way, but I was once part of the community and still feel connected. The V-Model and the Morphological Analysis are advanced problem-solving strategies which are used by engineers even for completely unknown situations. An engineer is a nothing else than a problem solver (no, a corporate consultant has absolutely no clue of nothing and just wants your money ;) Everyone can use these methods for every problem, simple or complex. Without a list of requirements you get lost without a leitmotif ('roter Faden'), and I know what I'm talking about. FX is pretty simple compared to other problems. Sorry when I sound like a teacher, but what should I say? Don't think FX is rocket science, it isn't. Actually, it's pretty simple (not easy). Nothing is impossible, unless you prove me wrong.

PS: What is PSA? Never heard of it. Do you mean PVA or PVSRA?

Krelian99 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:38 am

Is here someone who can read? I don't say trade without indicators, why should I? I can, but I like to combine the best out of two or maybe three worlds. My way to trade is better? Show my where I said that. What I may say is that you focus too much on finding the best fancy indicator with the most powerful settings and oversee the very basics. You just don't listen and I can't help people who don't listen at all. I helped and help people who want to learn, who listened and ask the right questions, at least good questions. No, I don't want you to trade my style. I trade very aggressive trends, against trends, breakouts and false-breakouts, news and whatever, all on M5. It is very unique and crazy. Afterwards, when you trade like me you blame me that you got crazy. No, better not.

I said the way you use indicators is like a beginner. Your mindset is completely wrong. You as beginner ask beginners how to do like a professional. You notice it? No, and this is what I can't understand and you make the same failure over and over.

PS: What is PSA? Never heard of it. Do you mean PVA or PVSRA?
That is ridicolous to tell me, who trades over 20 years, that I want to use the "best fancy indicator" like a beginner. You don't know, how and what I trade.
Indicators are just a help and sometimes this or that indicator works on this situation better and more smoothing always adds more lag.
You should know that otherwise many traders were rich over night by expert advisors, but that is quite complicate on a chaotic market. You can see also that the obvious chart interpretation is misleading and big boys can use that to take out most of the retail traders sl. Sure I ask on settings of systems that traders post here to understand them better as every picture has so many ways to trade it. I also try to point out some disadvantages to help like here on tickcharts, where spikes look as good trends.
Yes I meant that PVSRA-thread and I don't want to come back to the discussions you had here with me and for example rijay, but I'm always thankful for critics. But again yours are unspecific. What are my "beginner" faults or the basics I don't understand?
Maybe you changed your trading, but my comments were about some of your posts over the last years that users should not trade so much on indicators.

friend4you wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:33 am
That is ridicolous to tell me, who trades over 20 years, that I want to use the "best fancy indicator" like a beginner. You don't know, how and what I trade.
Indicators are just a help and sometimes this or that indicator works on this situation better and more smoothing always adds more lag.
You should know that otherwise many traders were rich over night by expert advisors, but that is quite complicate on a chaotic market. You can see also that the obvious chart interpretation is misleading and big boys can use that to take out most of the retail traders sl. Sure I ask on settings of systems that traders post here to understand them better as every picture has so many ways to trade it. I also try to point out some disadvantages to help like here on tickcharts, where spikes look as good trends.
Yes I meant that PVSRA-thread and I don't want to come back to the discussions you had here with me and for example rijay, but I'm always thankful for critics. But again yours are unspecific. What are my "beginner" faults or the basics I don't understand?
Maybe you changed your trading, but my comments were about some of your posts over the last years that users should not trade so much on indicators.
Wow, you trade for 20 years... you should lie on the beach in Koh Samui or Bali with your laptop and a coconut in your hand and maybe plan your next webinars you'll give or which social projects you support next.

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:21 pm
friend4you wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:33 am
That is ridicolous to tell me, who trades over 20 years, that I want to use the "best fancy indicator" like a beginner.
puahaha-friend4you.jpg
Krelian99 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:58 pm
Wow, you trade for 20 years... you should lie on the beach in Koh Samui or Bali with your laptop and a coconut in your hand and maybe plan your next webinars you'll give or which social projects you support next.
Why do you ignore my questions and speak of the least important detail? I could proove it, but that helps nobody and links to other boards would be deleted by mods.
Btw, most webinar leaders and system sellers are no good live account traders. I don't need to squeeze money out of poor desparate traders.

Who tells, that I don't enjoy life, that is also possible in Germany. I like seasons and don't need beaches all the time.

For the project, I help and post these jurik channel indicators. Prices need a range to breathe even on a fast adaptive jurik ma.

I just changed mrtools values of keltner (posted after "//") with the ones I prefer on all timeframe, my christmas gift to all.
Peace.

extern int JmaLength = 13; // Jma Length 26
extern double JmaPhase = 0; // Jma phase 0
extern bool JmaDouble = false; // Jma double smooth false
extern enPrices JmaPrice = pr_haweighted; // Jma price to use pr_close
extern int AtrPeriod = 10; // Atr period 30
extern double AtrMultiplier = 1.2; // Atr multiplier 1.5

jurik keltner channel 1.01.mq4
(10.75 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
jurik keltner channel 1.01.ex4
(28.67 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's).ex4
(75.59 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Jurik.pdf
(539.64 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

friend4you wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:47 pm
Why do you ignore my questions and speak of the least important detail? I could proove it, but that helps nobody and links to other boards would be deleted by mods.
Btw, most webinar leaders and system sellers are no good live account traders. I don't need to squeeze money out of poor desparate traders.

Who tells, that I don't enjoy life, that is also possible in Germany. I like seasons and don't need beaches all the time.

For the project, I help and post these jurik channel indicators. Prices need a range to breathe even on a fast adaptive jurik ma.

I just changed mrtools values of keltner (posted after "//") with the ones I prefer on all timeframe, my christmas gift to all.
Peace.
You said you trade for 20 years. You must be a master or a pro meanwhile. I only trade 4.5 years. I don't claim to teach a master or pro, but I still wonder why you are in the forum and in Germany. Between us church sisters, you know it's just as important where you trade like what and how you trade? That's why many traders are situated in Cyprus, Dubai or somewhere else, but not in Middle- and North-Europe, but I don't need to explain that to a master, right? The weather is of course better there now.

friend4you wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Peace.

extern int JmaLength = 13; // Jma Length 26
extern double JmaPhase = 0; // Jma phase 0
extern bool JmaDouble = false; // Jma double smooth false
extern enPrices JmaPrice = pr_haweighted; // Jma price to use pr_close
extern int AtrPeriod = 10; // Atr period 30
extern double AtrMultiplier = 1.2; // Atr multiplier 1.5

jurik keltner channel 1.01.mq4
jurik keltner channel 1.01.ex4
Adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's).ex4
Jurik.pdf
Thank you, nice christmas gift .

I never thought, that someone could think I'm a poser, because I'm older and trading longer (does not mean better) and I never heard from traders that leave Europe because of traders benefits like taxes (maybe he meant brokers), but please let's stay positive and on the project and post your system suggestions.

The board does not benefit from personal stuff and I won't react any more on emotions out of the context of the thread.