Re: Community Project

levchuk wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:00 am
Psar oscillator how to use it? problem with it that signal come at the and of candle
Forgive me, but I myself did not understand the efficiency and diversity of other oscillator indicators with arrows.
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:25 am
levchuk wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:00 am
Psar oscillator how to use it? problem with it that signal come at the and of candle
Forgive me, but I myself did not understand the efficiency and diversity of other oscillator indicators with arrows.
Psar is good.

levchuk wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:34 am
pacois wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:25 am

Psar is good, there's a way to betray it in 1 minute binary. A change is needed, when there is a movement above zero of the 4 lines in wind at synchrony at a top angle of 45 degrees then the next candle is down 90% the same thing is in the other way. need to build the peak syncrony of psar indicator in another window that measures the synchronization of movement and angle))) confuse but i see potentiality
Yes, but you make me feel seasick ... :stressed:

you have to be clearer with detailed photos and adjustments ..

pacois wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:48 am
levchuk wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:34 am

Psar is good, there's a way to betray it in 1 minute binary. A change is needed, when there is a movement above zero of the 4 lines in wind at synchrony at a top angle of 45 degrees then the next candle is down 90% the same thing is in the other way. need to build the peak syncrony of psar indicator in another window that measures the synchronization of movement and angle))) confuse but i see potentiality

best sinal.jpg

levchuk wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:10 am
pacois wrote:

bro same too I feel dizzy looking at those photos of a screen............ pls new guy make a screenshot by pressing Alt + PrtScn on keyboard & paste it into image editor like irfanview to save it............. then upload

levchuk wrote:
pacois wrote:

THe photo share Sal in this forum but i can't found the indicator in this forum, found one but they don't work! i think it is good with Psar oscillator in angles trading in 1 min
EURUSDM1.png
High_Low_Tma.mq4
(8.88 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

levchuk wrote:
pacois wrote:

default settings?

levchuk wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:31 am
levchuk wrote:
THe photo share Sal in this forum but i can't found the indicator in this forum, found one but they don't work! i think it is good with Psar oscillator in angles trading in 1 min
Hi, I managed to make only this version work, install the other files otherwise it won't work. But I warn you it looks perfect from a standstill, but in movement the arrows and lines repaint, they were only tests.
High_Low_Tma.mq4
(8.88 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
TriangularMA centered Multiple bands.mq4
(13.98 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Low-high bands v1.0.mq4
(7.13 KiB) Downloaded 125 times