Community Project

I would like to start this thread for the ffs community. The trading system I will present still needs some work but its a base to build on by the community.

It should not contain any repainting indicators.

And a max of 2 sub windows to keep it nice and clean.

If a change to the template needs to be done, it needs to be tested by the members and agreed upon by the community(hopefully by a poll) before the template is updated to the next version.

It should be robust - system should be adaptable to binary or Forex.

Waiting on Jimmy before any further update on this thread.

Current version(base):
Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG

Re: Community Project

nice idea deez,
what is the value added of the deviation oscillator in combination with the tma slope ?

nrv wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:37 pm
nice idea deez,
what is the value added of the deviation oscillator in combination with the tma slope ?
Nothing..taken out.

Added non lag ma with filter..testing to see how it holds up.

Added arrow(triangle finder)..also testing that but as you can see only one signal from this morning :roll:
Capture.PNG

Community Project. That is totally new and the best way to create a robust strategy. Let beginners flood the chart with colorful indicators, but they must be random and colorful, the more colors the better. The same with all kinds of lines, arrows, dots. Only 2 subwindows? Make 5 or 6 out of it. The more subwindows the more fun, and fill them as well with indis till the CPU is getting hot. It's only good when it's wild. Let's define a new meta. I want to see at least 50 indis on the chart, less is for party killers. Come on, this is your chance Community, your template, make the best out of it.

Krelian99 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:36 pm
Community Project. That is totally new and the best way to create a robust strategy. Let beginners flood the chart with colorful indicators, but they must be random and colorful, the more colors the better. The same with all kinds of lines, arrows, dots. Only 2 subwindows? Make 5 or 6 out of it. The more subwindows the more fun, and fill them as well with indis till the CPU is getting hot. It's only good when it's wild. Let's define a new meta. I want to see at least 50 indis on the chart, less is for party killers. Come on, this is your chance Community, your template, make the best out of it.
Trying to get ready,write my few lines here - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.