LikeRe: Trader's Library: Forex Trading Books

Banzai wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:26 am
Thangarasu wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:49 pm
AL Brooks All Books,

I have uploaded but its not showing in posts ,
Experts Please Help Me..!
So That I can Upload More Books In Future..!

It's My Third Time I'm Asking Help Regarding This Issue, But No Results..!

Thanks.
I have the same problem.
The way I do is to .zip or .rar the files and
then upload the .zip or .rar files.
Hi, Banzai Thanks For The TIP . i will try to upload zipped format in future..!

Re: Trader's Library: Forex Trading Books

Thangarasu wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:26 am
Banzai wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:26 am

I have the same problem.
The way I do is to .zip or .rar the files and
then upload the .zip or .rar files.
Hi, Banzai Thanks For The TIP . i will try to upload zipped format in future..!
If price action is useful, you can just input price into a lstm (or other good machine learning model) model and have a really good backtest out of sample, which is not true! So price action is useless.

Hi all,

Does anyone have this article or a link to it that they can share here? The article is from the NOV 2008 STOCKS & COMMODITIES Magazine and is called, "Forex Focus: The Trend Determining Method by Aleksey Yudin."

Thanks.

Edited: I found it with some google searches.

DislikeRe: Trader's Library: Forex Trading Books

global wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:36 am
Hi all,

Does anyone have this article or a link to it that they can share here? The article is from the NOV 2008 STOCKS & COMMODITIES Magazine and is called, "Forex Focus: The Trend Determining Method by Aleksey Yudin."

Thanks.

I'm so happy for you bro. No pressure to share and save everyone else the same work though.

scarletPip wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:05 am
global wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:36 am
Hi all,

Thanks.

I'm so happy for you bro. No pressure to share and save everyone else the same work though.
I didn't post a link to the article I found because I vaguely remembered that the forum rules that we should not post links to external website. Here is the rule: "EXTERNAL LINKS TO OTHER SITES' INDICATORS, SYSTEMS, PICTURES OR FILES FOR DOWNLOAD ARE NOT PERMITTED HERE".

However, I just reread the forum rules at: viewtopic.php?t=8472780 and found out that there is more to that particular rule. The complete rule says: "EXTERNAL LINKS TO OTHER SITES' INDICATORS, SYSTEMS, PICTURES OR FILES FOR DOWNLOAD ARE NOT PERMITTED HERE (unless linking to an article or posting off-topic in the The Trader's Lounge)."

You may have to signup for free at that site before being allowed to download the article. There is much that I can share in this forum but we are limited by the rules.

global wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:07 am

You may have to signup for free at that site before being allowed to download the article. There is much that I can share in this forum but we are limited by the rules.
Can you post the PDF or document here? Just like everyone else has done?
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

global wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:07 am
The whole point of this topic is to have files here, easily accessible to members without the need to have to go elsewhere (an external link), that's why I took the time to upload hundreds of books for you all. Surely you could post one PDF up for us? :think:
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's Trader's Library.

1. Similar Topics

1. 0 Replies
    2. Geroge c lane books

0 Replies 449 Views

by wyrasmuras, Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:26 am in Forex Education

0 Replies

Return to “The Vault”