NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

sakti wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:22 am
RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:26 am
What did today look like in currency pairs pound and euro to dollar.
Indicators are taken from this forum and collected in test strategies.
If someone is interested in it, I will exhibit them in sets (I will try with references to the authors - for the sake of preserving copyright).
Machine translation.
Hi RomanUkraine,
Which setup indicators that the best after you tested.
Can you share the set parameter ?

Thank
Sakti
I continued testing and installed.
First I removed the UOSsrc_v.0.1gm.mq4 indicator.
Secondly - for the pair GBP / USD - I-Custom bams-bung 2.mq4 put TF M-15.
This makes the system more stable.
For the pair EUR / USD - I-Custom bams-bung 2.m left the previous TF M-30.

Compilation of stuff from various places- having some good results. I think most available on this forum. The pz swingtrading is a paid one. Thanks to mladen for instantaneous trendlines, very cool. Can post the indis if anyone needs them. FXNuke on the smaller timeframes is great :D
Nuke.png

Deez wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:29 pm
MaxTorque wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:00 pm

Hello Deez,
thanks for the trading suggestion.
Would it be possible to get the remaining indicators and a template?

Greats
Main:
3xT3MA
1xRainbow

Sub:
1xHolygrail
1xBB Squeeze
Hello Deez :hug:

Would you please share the settings of 3xT3MA ribbon that you're using?

Thank you in advance <3

Mrs.Watanabe

Nbats7979 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:10 pm
Compilation of stuff from various places- having some good results. I think most available on this forum. The pz swingtrading is a paid one. Thanks to mladen for instantaneous trendlines, very cool. Can post the indis if anyone needs them. FXNuke on the smaller timeframes is great :D
Provide a rar or zip archive, as well as a tlp file.
And so on your part - this is an incorrect presentation.

Hello Loki,

i have tested both systems, the SDA Reversal Voume and the Haos Visual for 4 months each on my small live account.
While the results in looked "ok" but they could be better on the SDA Reversal Voume, they looked impressive on the Haos Visual!
While SDA Reversal Volumes gives more Signals, it doesn't mean its more profitable. In fact it's the opposite! Fewer Signals = more profits! Because the quality and not the quantity of the Signal matters. And the signal quality of SDA Reversal Volume is not the best, to be honest. Remember: Every trade is a Risk! More trades = more risks.

There are several advantages that Haos offers you in comparison to SDA Reversal Voume, which are: showing a clear trend, better reversal recognition, higher accuracy and thus higher success rate and the main advantage: showing a divergence for pinpointing the entry and showing a weakening trend.
There is already a newer version out, with an improved accuracy of all above points!

Sometimes it seems like these two indicators that are somewhat the same. But when we test it, we can always find indicators that from what we think could be a bit the same. But the slightest deviation could destroy your whole trading plan. And this is the reason to use a better system like Haos Visual.
My best advice would be focussing on actual trading with something you know very well, know its logic and try to become consistent. That task is already hard to crack and need all of your focus and available time. But it is possible! Do NOT invest any time into most common trader mistakes like: adding extra indicators, using several timeframes, overtrade, trying to duplicate the logic, automate processes, being greedy or neglecting your trade plan.
I am not the smartest person around here, believe me, but i managed to become a trader for a living.

Great Pips,
Oliver

Loki wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:13 am
TimmyHanke wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:55 am
Or maybe this one, found this one on pure luck , it was posted at same page as i requested something at forex-tsd .
I checked the code of rd combo but that use 5 mt4 indicators to give signal. Not same as the breakout indicator. And the other one the sd reversal... i simple emailed author. Got an answer and see pictures for samples and eurnzd is conservativ approach:

Hello Loki,

First, i can't recognize you as one of my customers so i am wondering how you obtained your copy? Sorry if i am wrong though!

Second, the indicator uses volumes and fractals as part of the calculations. Not mainly.

Third, i suggest to use it inline with a trend. A simple method could be: daily MACD plotted on a M15 chart. Below 0 would suggest the trend is bearish, above 0 suggests the trend is bullish. Take only shorts when at least 3 consecutive candles of supplies are plotted in a bearish trend. Wait until it drops below the upper line (or below 0 for the conservative approach). Take only longs when at least 3 consecutive candles of demand are plotted during a bullish trend. Wait until it rise above the lower line (or above 0 for the conservative approach). But as a reminder; technical indicators are based on historical data. If you want to improve your tradings, i would recommend to do some research about fundamentals. Use that for your directions and technicals for your entries. That would be a good setup.

Hope this helps and don't forget to get back to me regarding your copy.

Honest pips,
Hercules.
USDJPYM15.png
USDJPYTFM15.PNG

1. Similar Topics

1. Where to post technical questions? New here!

4 Replies 1246 Views

by rain, Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm in Trader's Lounge

4 Replies
    2. 5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”