Re: Post your favorite indicator.

Loye wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:28 pm Hi, just curious does this repaint? As previous indicator with this name does repaint.
Thank you.
Do you mean the New Bheurekso indicator?

If you quote the post you are referring to then the OP'er will be notified and so more likely to reply.

The answer is yes it does repaint like the older versions.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Loye

:wtf:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

LikeRe: Post your favorite indicator.

ffsss wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:01 am I find this indicator useful. I attach a ea to automate order opens using this indicator (it is not to use 24/7, only when you want to buy/sell according to this indicator breakout, and then disable ea when you think appropriate)
Hello, I have installed on the chart but Ea is not working

Can you help me?

hope to contact you via telegram