Let's make this indicator the holy grail.

Hi guys, this is my first thread lol. I found an interesting indicator that I believe we can make the holy grail. FB Shi indicator. It gives accurate signals although I did notice some repainting but it repaints one bar below sometimes not always. Once it gives a signal it can experience a drawdown before going in the correct direction. I don't understand the principle behind it but it works amazing on the 1hr timeframe.
Below is the indicator and some examples.
These users thanked the author Sepo for the post:
Dego
Trust the process:)

Re: Let's make this indicator the holy grail.

Sepo wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:45 am Hi guys, this is my first thread lol. I found an interesting indicator that I believe we can make the holy grail. FB Shi indicator. It gives accurate signals although I did notice some repainting but it repaints one bar below sometimes not always. I don't understand the principle behind it but it works amazing on the 1hr timeframe.
Below is the indicator and some examples.
Sorry to mention this was after I tweaked the settings:)

Re: Let's make this indicator the holy grail.

My request is if anyone can help make the alerts work and if we can possibly find the best settings for the indicator, so that we can make the repainting as minimal as possible, also the indicator does not refresh on the chart which means we have to change timeframes to get a new signal. Any feedback will be appreciated:)