Re: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

Since I don't have any monitors in the system I'm using, the Ichimoku Trend Monitor provides a quick overview of current market conditions.
You can use it.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, they can create a monitor for this system, like the Ichamoku monitor.
1. All timeframes EMA direction 5, 10, 20, 34. If all EMAs are rising the monitor should be pointing up. If not the monitor should show other signals. If down shows down.
2. Gann high and low moving average LWMA direction.
3. Heiken ashi indicator

It would be better if the monitor was like the Ichamoku monitor. They can also keep the Ichamoku monitor, no problem.
It would be great if any coders do this.
You will find candlestick indicators in FF. I will share the link.
If anyone needs Ichamoku monitor source code please let me know and I will share it here.

Re: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

[quote=DAVID99 post_id=1295498495 time=1671028698 user_id=4947793]

Just added custom option for RR indicator box on price was too wide (100 candles ) , now you can chose how many candles Box will be width.
On start indicator Box_width = 28 candles width, you can chose how many you like, now you can chose rectangle background fill or not.
Box_bcgr = false & Box_fill = false; Both of these options must be the same, true or false, as you like.

Thank you DAVID99 for great indicator, my change is just cosmetic.
Here is indicator :

Dashboard of strength signals.
Symbol list of dashboard use Market Watch.
Signals are CCFp and Ku-chart.

1. Add all currency pairs (28 symbols) to Market Watch.
2. You need to force the data load.
  viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8474844&p=1295 ... 1295471559
3. Install indicators.
4. Load Template.

<Download>
viewtopic.php?p=1295507601#p1295507601
Attachments
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
dmnik
funchi's daughter

Trade Manager Expert Advisor

• Opening trades
• Setting limit orders and market orders in a heartbeat.
• Setting risk % within the EA panel.
• Easily adjusting SL and TP levels with the help of the horizontal lines on the chart.
• Automatically calculate the Risk:Reward.
• Automatically calculate the required lot sizes.
These users thanked the author DAVID99 for the post (total 2):
Xanadu, REDntense

Currency Strength Meter (converted)

Found this on the mt5 site, was posted a mt5 but works as mt4 also, pretty much the same type of currency meter that's out there maybe a with a few different things.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, josi, Knight, Jimmy, Forexlearner