Re: The Mighty iTrend indicator

moey_dw wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:13 pm Jiimmy what versions is best the old ones (they are quicker) or tiny bit laggier new versions using ADXVMA?
The best version is the modern day (after 2016) iTrend that's calculated using ADXvma.

The ADXvma iTrend is very good for scalping into the Weekly chart's trend by using:

• 5 minute charts
  • Default iTrend and Level Factor settings

The slight lag of the new iTrend is beneficial for low timeframe trading and will outline trends much better compared to the older version. The new iTrend also avoids early fakeouts compared to the original iTrend which used a Typical Weighted MA.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, josi, Xanadu
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

iTrend with E-Averages (MA Filters) + AHTF MTF + Alerts & Arrows

This is iTrend with alerts, arrows and mtf.

Re: The Mighty iTrend indicator

kvak wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:30 am This is iTrend with alerts, arrows and mtf.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:46 am Hello, test this version with button....
Update also averages method....

The eAverages ribbon using the G channel settings you shared, plus this iTrend set-up? Looks like a killer combination.

Which leads me to the question you probably saw coming: What custom settings did you use for the iTrend indicator in this picture?

TransparentTrader wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:53 am The eAverages ribbon using the G channel settings you shared, plus this iTrend set-up? Looks like a killer combination.

Which leads me to the question you probably saw coming: What custom settings did you use for the iTrend indicator in this picture?
Yes, ribbon setting as I post and ITrend I only changed average to G-channel, rest is default...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
TransparentTrader