Re: MTH 2014 Indicators

myrlim wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:32 pm For e.g, no matter how hard I try to load it onto MT4 platform by changing its setting, it just show me : "Aarrgh !!! don't change my indicator name !! " etc...I have no clue if this is caused by my platform settings or else.Error Message.pngError Message 2.png
its problem with your browser may be you are using firefox to download it, download with google crome it will work fine.
firefox changing filename when it downloaded so it will not work.
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

IdeaRe: MTH 2014 Indicators

alpha24 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:41 am its problem with your browser may be you are using firefox to download it, download with google crome it will work fine.
firefox changing filename when it downloaded so it will not work.
Unbelivable to Firefox user like me, it works as per your guild. Thank you very much
These users thanked the author myrlim for the post:
alpha24

Re: MTH 2014 Indicators

alpha24 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:31 am Sorry Bro I dont have saperate window indicator. In first window indicator he used Mladen's Parabolic Psar with kaufman filter.
Alpha, In the first window there are two, do you know which one?
And I guess the one you didn't share was the one in the second window, wasn't it?

Thanks for this thread and for sharing, anything from the master is good. Hugs