Extremely sorry for this long write-up.
Reason for this post :
I am from non-technical background.
I tried hard on amazon / rtings / google search but can't get to the conclusion as to which monitor I should buy.
Also tried purchasing diff models from diff brands in past 3 to 4 years but I did not succeed at all.
Rtings shows some or the other issue with most of the monitors...so can't decide
I need to purchase a good quality 24 inch / 27 inch monitor / or lower size which shows :
1) Clear Text : Text quality
2) Proper White Background : True white Background Colour
3) Proper Colours : Right Colours
4) Proper Brightness / Backlit
I am ok to go with QHD, 4K option : as Full HD on 24 inch / 27 inch shows pixelated / blurry text.
Please suggest few options : Please Suggest Good Quality Monitors.
Please share your Current Monitor : Brand Name - Model No. - Screen Size : If they are good, so that I can purchase the same.
Currently using 15 inch Lenovo laptop which has IPS screen which has proper white background without yellow tint & proper colours & clear text as it is 15 inch only but the MT4 candles appear tiny / small.
On zooming they get too wide and of no use, So I want to go for Monitor.
Problems I faced in past 3 to 4 years on monitor purchase are as below :
1) I tried Full HD monitor at 24 inch and 27 inch but Text appears Blurry on this.
2) Most of the monitors I tried had yellow backgound / yellow Tint.
I tried every settings possible like colour option as cool 1, cool 2, icc profiles, gamma etc but I did not get any positive results.
3) Most of the monitors showed un-natural colours : Orange has Red / reddish - Red colours were extremely red and harsh on eyes.
4) Monitors were throwing too much bright light : may be because they were IPS.
If we decrease the brightness to lower brightness value then the chart becomes hard to see for longer period.
5) Even Tried sitting far away from monitor.
6) Most of the monitors / Laptop screens come with bad NTSC / RGB which causes yellow tint / yellow colour instead of True white.
Shall I go for VA Panel ? or go only for IPS Panels ?
Will VA Panel solve this bright light issue ?
Shall I go for Sony 43 inch X74K : 4k TV : and use small size screen on it : as I am not comfortable with 32 inch or 43 inch viewing area.
Monitors Tried be me in the past / past experience :
1) I have used Acer 43 inch 4k monitor which caused headache due to horizontal and vertical eye movement.
2) LG 32 inch monitor : Full HD : too much bright light, colours were ok.
3) Dell S series 24 inch : Full HD : yellow tint / yellow background, blurry text.
4) LG Ultragear 24 inch : Full HD : un-natural colours.
5) Samsung S24R650 : Full HD : Bought considering that is biz monitor : but it's too bright and causing eye fatigue - un-natural red orange colours - blurry text.
Thanks a Lot to all the members.
Thanks for this Forum.