Does anybody know about a trade manager that automaticaly places SL above/below the last high/low?

Hello everyone.

I always heard one of the best ways to put a stop loss was to put a few pips below the last low and a few pips above the last high, but i never found a trade manager that do it automatically.
Instead of a fixed number of pips, this trade manager would place place the stoploss some pips above the last high or some pips below the last low with one single click of the button.

Does anyone know a trader manager with that capability?

It would be amazing for scalpers.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Does anybody know about a trade manager that automaticaly places SL above/below the last high/low?

wojtek wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:30 am An EA placing SL close to high / low of the N previous candles wouldn't be difficult to code.
Actually, there must be such EAs somewhere on the net, because the idea is not new.
One would think so, but unfortunately is not that common (weird, right?). I found a lot trade manager with options that i didn't know that was possible, for example trade manager that you can automatize the entry using a indicator of your choice if it's compatible of course, or make a entry based on the diagonal trendline that you draw and many others.

Fortunately today I found one that I'm going to test tomorrow, but there is a big problem... it's that you can't buy the trade manager you can only rent for a year, which means there is a possibility that one day the site is down or closes and the trade panel stops working. Other problem it seem that trader manager window occupy a lot of space, but I will see that tomorrow.

So if someone knows about one I would be thankful if you inform me.

Thank you.

Re: Does anybody know about a trade manager that automaticaly places SL above/below the last high/low?

Google runwisefx strategy builder EA and check out the possibilities. It is paid but once off. Better deal on their website than on mql5.

There used to be a free cut down version as a trade manager on mql5 that I think could do the previous swing high / low stop loss. Search through their products to find it: trade panel pro. There is a similar free version for mt5 as well
Demos4x wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:53 pm
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Demos4x

chris006 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:09 pm Google runwisefx strategy builder EA and check out the possibilities. It is paid but once off. Better deal on their website than on mql5.

There used to be a free cut down version as a trade manager on mql5 that I think could do the previous swing high / low stop loss. Search through their products to find it: trade panel pro. There is a similar free version for mt5 as well
Thank you so much, this a great trade manager... and it's free.

Thank you so much this is what I was looking for.