Looking for a multiple pending order script that does the following:

Hi guys, this is my first post here, would appreciate any advice and assistance.

I have been searching everywhere online for a MT4 pending order script that does the following:

Enters a user-defined number of pending stop orders, spaced apart a user-defined number of pips, with a multiplier function so I can scale in to each trade, with fixed TP and fixed SL with trailing.

Functions:
- choice of pending BUY stop / SELL Stop (I don't use LIMIT orders, but this additional functionality might be useful for others interested in this script).
- choice of either lot size or % equity
- lot size (default 0.01 lots)
- % equity default (0.01%)
- mulitplier (default 2)
- number of pending orders (default 4)
- grid spacing (default 50)
- TP (default 100)
- SL (default 100)
- Trailing SL (default 50)

I have a few scripts which offer some of the above functions, but nothing that can do everything together.

In a perfect world I would prefer a 'Trade Pad' so I could click a mouse when entering rather than dragging a script onto the screen, but I assume I would need to pay to have this coded somewhere.

Appreciate any advice.
These users thanked the author kirkleefx for the post:
simon_n3z

Re: Looking for a multiple pending order script that does the following:

I have this
kirkleefx wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:51 pm Hi guys, this is my first post here, would appreciate any advice and assistance.

I have been searching everywhere online for a MT4 pending order script that does the following:

Enters a user-defined number of pending stop orders, spaced apart a user-defined number of pips, with a multiplier function so I can scale in to each trade, with fixed TP and fixed SL with trailing.

Functions:
- choice of pending BUY stop / SELL Stop (I don't use LIMIT orders, but this additional functionality might be useful for others interested in this script).
- choice of either lot size or % equity
- lot size (default 0.01 lots)
- % equity default (0.01%)
- mulitplier (default 2)
- number of pending orders (default 4)
- grid spacing (default 50)
- TP (default 100)
- SL (default 100)
- Trailing SL (default 50)

I have a few scripts which offer some of the above functions, but nothing that can do everything together.

In a perfect world I would prefer a 'Trade Pad' so I could click a mouse when entering rather than dragging a script onto the screen, but I assume I would need to pay to have this coded somewhere.

Appreciate any advice.
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595