Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:22 am I want the ultimate oscillator to have a function to find divergence.
Divergence added.
I think it is very interesting to see how helpful (quantitatively; i. e. valid signal vs false signal) divergence really is.
And then compare it, for example, to adaptive RSI (change colour on directional slope change) + higher TF.
Attachments

LikeRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:41 pm
Made this version, has an option to show a line version of awesome and it's signal line too, along with the accelerator divergence.
aaaahhh thx mrtool for a upgrade of a old school legend with............... ur divergence packs!!!! you made a dull dullest indicator comes to LIFE!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trend Indicators

mrtools wrote:Sat May 12, 2018 12:24 pm This is an old TSD indicator that I updated . I t uses the slope of Accelerator and Awesome indicator to determine if the trend is up, down or neutral. If both sloping up the histogram shows bullish, if both sloping down bearish, and otherwise no trend.

Hi Mr tools
Please add the arrow type and shape from the settings section Now shown as color settings