Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Oh, I see. I was hoping it wasn't a repainting type as the signals looked good. Some other member refuted this saying it was NOT repainting a couple of years ago. See this by friend4you: viewtopic.php?f=579496&hilit=trend%20ma ... 2ad7fe5513
friend4you wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:22 pm

It is not repainting and popular since 2009. I join the request and post the mq5 version for changes like FBI especially alerts and "all price options, smoothed, adaptiveness". But I think you have already better versions of a cci 50 over atr 5 indicator (other settings not as good!) ? It's called supertrend sometimes, but they have not much in common.
TrendMagic.mq4
trendmagic_signal.mq5
I'm not sure what to think. Perhaps he is wrong.

Dear Mr. mrtools,
Thanks very much for your indicators and for your phantastic work. Could you please be so kind and check the alarm-section (Up Arrow/Dn Arrow) as I can activate them - as specified in the menu?
Trend Indicators for MT4, "Pdf Ma (mtf + alerts + fl’s).ex4", page 38 #375
Thank you
Schwarz

Dear Mr. mrtools,
In addition to my previous post, just to make it more clear:

I suppose you forgot/overlooked to activate the alerts for the "Pdf Ma (mtf + alerts + fl’s).ex4[/img]", page 38 #375

Otherwise - what other switch should I press to display the arrows in the chart?

Thanks very much
Schwarz
Attachments

Re: Trend Indicators

Jimmy wrote:Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 pm Latest version of the Half Trend indicator by Mladen.

What I like about this new version is that Mladen has managed to create a true "non-repainting" version of this promising indicator.
Now, If you're a long-term trader and you simply trade the Daily chart or higher, this indicator can easily be your best friend by simply taking trades off the Half Trend's alert arrows and use a trailing stop.
But for many of us who love to trade actively, intraday traders and trend scalpers can still benefit from such a solid indicator to catch smaller trends and waves. Give it a try and while you're at it, check out the Daily chart with the Half Trend indicator.

Thanks Mladen.

USDCADDaily.png
Wow Very good Indicator! Is there Any MTF Version of this Non Repainting Half trend? Kindly Share it ..! that would be very much helpful for me..!
Thank you so much..!

Schwarz wrote:Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:14 am Dear Mr. mrtools,
Thanks very much for your indicators and for your phantastic work. Could you please be so kind and check the alarm-section (Up Arrow/Dn Arrow) as I can activate them - as specified in the menu?
Trend Indicators for MT4, "Pdf Ma (mtf + alerts + fl’s).ex4", page 38 #375
Thank you
Schwarz
Probably will have to redo it, my old laptop died along with the files.