Re: Trend Indicators

Exequiel Cabrera wrote:Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:41 pm

Hello, could you pass the source indicator of that indicator please, repaint?
Hello. You've been a member here for over six months. You should know that our rules clearly state "no source code requests".

Please respect our coders choice to protect their code from theft.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote:Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Hello. You've been a member here for over six months. You should know that our rules clearly state "no source code requests". It's on the top of this page.

Please respect our coders choice to protect their code from theft.
oh pido que me perdone,lo que pasa es que cree la cuenta y no la use recien empeze a usarla

oh I ask you to forgive me, what happens is that I create the account and do not use it just started using it

Exequiel Cabrera wrote:Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:50 pm oh pido que me perdone,lo que pasa es que cree la cuenta y no la use recien empeze a usarla

oh I ask you to forgive me, what happens is that I create the account and do not use it just started using it
It's okay! We hope to see you here and using your account more ;)
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

IanN wrote:Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:35 pm

Hi Guys, when I try to call this using iCustom I get an error alert saying "You are trying to use a renamed indicator - please contact willtools@aol.com"
I'm trying to plug this into an algorithm I am building but I cannot use it without the original name. Anyone got the MQ4 code so that I can remove this check (I'd also like to remove a lot of the input parameters as well". Thanks.
Hi Guys,
Just seen the answers to a request for the MQL4 code and realised I had made the same mistake in my post above.
Humble apologies, I won't do that again.

Just like to say what a fantastic resource you guys have here. I'm still trying to decide how to build an algorithm of indicators for my trading and I feel as if I am a 10 year old who has wandered into a sweet shop :)

Regards

Ian N.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Based on the article How To Teach A Turtle To Trade, A Spreadsheet For A
Trend-Following Approach by Ron McEwan, February 2020 issue of S&C magazine.

Also, download "Trend Bands button.mq4" with on/off button @
viewtopic.php?p=1295414612#p1295414612
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:

Original Turtle Trading Rules.pdf

the turtle trading channel mtf + alerts.mq4
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
太虚一毫