Re: Trend Indicators

Haha, this is true. That is my 'testing' chart, I don't rely on anything there, I just want to understand how it works. And to see if it can be used with my system.

Do you think this repainting was caused because I have too many indicators on one chart? I will test it on a clean chart and see.

scarletPip wrote:Thu May 04, 2017 10:16 am Haha, this is true. That is my 'testing' chart, I don't rely on anything there, I just want to understand how it works. And to see if it can be used with my system.

Do you think this repainting was caused because I have too many indicators on one chart? I will test it on a clean chart and see.
Too many indicators on chart is not and never cause repainting and i don't know which indi is that even,not visible ad no code even
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

LevelStop-Reverse-averages mtf
Here is the Level Stop Reverse Averages indicator with interpolated mtf - custom time frame - 36 Averages - 20 prices - double smoothed - shift option - 7 display options - an extra filter feature that allow users to 4 different type filtering application - arrows alerts and more ,as per mrtools saying final value shorter the name - again thanks to MRTOOLS.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.