Re: Trend Indicators

mladen wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:35 am Perfect Trend Line

Preparing this for metatrader 5 and in the process made some upgrades to metatrader 4 version

- new multi time frame mode applied
- new user friendly options
- some code optimization

Hi, sir. Excuse me for the question: Does this repaint?

Moving AveragesRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

Trend Continuation Factor

From Mladen Rakic:

Theory

Indicator based on M.H.Pee's article "Just How Long Will A Trend Go On? Trend Continuation Factor".

Because trends are an important component of the market, it is imperative you can detect them. However, it's not enough to just identify a trend. It's also crucial to be able to tell the direction of the current trend.

Although trends can make you the most money in the shortest time when you are in sync with them, they can also cause you to sustain heavy losses if your position is in the opposite direction. To avoid getting caught in such a situation, I created the Trend Continuation Factor (TCF), an indicator that identifies the trend and its direction.

But there are big differences compared to original too

• Price pre-smoothing (filtering) added in order to avoid multiple false signals
  • The calculating method is changed in order to produce "directional" results (unlike the original).
  • This version produces results that are very different to the original, and probably easier to use in trading decisions

Usage: You can use color changes as signals

Think this is close to Mladen's version, added all the averages I have with crossing alerts. Also posting a pdf explanation.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:28 am Trend Continuation Factor
Really great post & a most promising indicator Mrtoolz.... especially for the nice PDF included man thank you for the beautiful daily download today and on twitter/facebook I love it!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Leobaia wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:18 pm Hello Mister Tools !!
Could you please divide this indicator into two indicators. One with a buy sign only and one with a sell sign only. Or add this choice option in the settings. Thanks.Accelerator - (alerts + divergence).ex4
Hello Mr Tools!
I would like to know if possible the buffer values ​​of the four divergence arrows so that I can automate inputs in a robot.
Thanks!!

Leobaia wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:51 pm Hello Mr Tools !!
Could you please remove the color change alert and allow only the divergence alert?
Thanks!!

Accelerator (alerts + divergence).ex4
Hello Mr Tools!
I would like to know if it is possible to place the buffer values ​​of the four divergence arrows so that I can automate inputs in a robot.
Thanks!!

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:28 am Trend Continuation Factor

From Mladen Rakic:

Theory

Indicator based on M.H.Pee's article "Just How Long Will A Trend Go On? Trend Continuation Factor".

Because trends are an important component of the market, it is imperative you can detect them. However, it's not enough to just identify a trend. It's also crucial to be able to tell the direction of the current trend.

Although trends can make you the most money in the shortest time when you are in sync with them, they can also cause you to sustain heavy losses if your position is in the opposite direction. To avoid getting caught in such a situation, I created the Trend Continuation Factor (TCF), an indicator that identifies the trend and its direction.

But there are big differences compared to original too

• Price pre-smoothing (filtering) added in order to avoid multiple false signals
  • The calculating method is changed in order to produce "directional" results (unlike the original).
  • This version produces results that are very different to the original, and probably easier to use in trading decisions

Usage: You can use color changes as signals

Think this is close to Mladen's version, added all the averages I have with crossing alerts. Also posting a pdf explanation.
Looks interesting. Would be great if you could provide a MTF version. Thanks

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:49 am Trend Quality indicator by Mladen (David Sepiashvili's version) with Averages & Price filters

Having trouble detecting trends, or estimating their
duration when you do spot one?

This is an updated version Mladen's version of David Sepiashvili's b1 Trend quality. Has all the averages and prices I have, with floating levels. Also, has the usual coloring options and mtf with alerts on whatever color option you choose.

This indicator was designed to really help analysts that struggled with finding trends.
Great work. Would be really nice if you could add arrows.