Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:42 pm Thanks, very much!
What I don't understand is that you don't get a signal after reversal points.
There is a change of slope, isn't there?
Could you explain or look into it again?
He was just wanting the bullish slope above zero and bearish slope below zero. At least that's how i understood.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi

LikeRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:10 pm Think it's just a histogram of the difference between the wave trend and it's signal.
mrtoolz i slept on dis one & its a fantastic code......... thx for making the histogram/osma display may we have all averages added to the histogram please if its possible??!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

i think it would be a great benefit to have this version of the wavetrend/vumanchu with all averages pack on the histogram cos we can experiment with adxvma & laguerre on short timeframes!!!! i am also hoping to try some settings & share them here for a smoother histogram/osma display!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:08 am mrtoolz i slept on dis one & its a fantastic code......... thx for making the histogram/osma display may we have all averages added to the histogram please if its possible??!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

i think it would be a great benefit to have this version of the wavetrend/vumanchu with all averages pack on the histogram cos we can experiment with adxvma & laguerre on short timeframes!!!! i am also hoping to try some settings & share them here for a smoother histogram/osma display!!
Wave Trend Oscillator (All Averages)

Added all the averages (also to the signal line) and added a requested histogram multiplier to make the histogram a little more visible.

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:07 am Added all the averages (also to the signal line) and added a requested histogram multiplier to make the histogram a little more visible.

MrTools,

What sup/res indicator are you using here? Could you show me where I can find that one?
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew