Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

ionone wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:31 pm probably leading a revolution somewhere in a communist country :sweat:
hahahaha
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Borshchov A.N., blonde
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I have read, and spent a day trying all the indicators here. :sweat:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:05 am Not understanding what you are looking for.
i would like to get an horizontal lines S/R on HIGH LOW trend indicator . similiar features as per attached FRACTAL LINES .
why i request:
Fractal lines more unwanted lines and not as per the period selection and its heavy to load more history...

I think both are fractal based. !!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi