Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

remselie wrote:Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:47 am

I have an other idea to place your SL which is most effective. This is just under MM100 (exponential). And for TP, as we are in M15 timeframe, you can use 15 pips for your TP.

NZDCADM15.png
YES.. good, see this settings
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:20 am

YES.. good, see this settings
Very good. But very difficult to place TP. If I see last friday I have 15 positions with 10 to 15 acquired pips in profits. So I think we can win almost 100 pips easily per day. The motivate thing is to let the position until a candle cross MM100. Sometimes you will cut with maybe 100 pips of profits, sometimes you will lose 2 or 3 pips (you were at +30 pips 1 hour before...). I don't know what is the way. I will test from tomorrow!

remselie wrote:Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:33 am

Very good. But very difficult to place TP. If I see last friday I have 15 positions with 10 to 15 acquired pips in profits. So I think we can win almost 100 pips easily per day. The motivate thing is to let the position until a candle cross MM100. Sometimes you will cut with maybe 100 pips of profits, sometimes you will lose 2 or 3 pips (you were at +30 pips 1 hour before...). I don't know what is the way. I will test from tomorrow!
what RR that your side applied??
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

remselie wrote:Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:33 am

Hello all,

So, after my first live experience day with this system....I return to my old profitable system. Lol :Rofl: . ALL trades are negatives :Shocked: . Impossible to have a good one. In M15 or H1, same things. Really strange... I think this indicator need to be worked...I believe in it, but with different settings :think:

mrtools wrote:Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:59 am

Yes it should be possible.
I'm getting this kind of error:

Code: Select all

double ItrendBUY = iCustom(symbol,timeFrame,"my_dev/itrend averages (alerts).ex4",32,0,0,300,0.283,false,false,false,false,false,false,0,shift);
double ItrendSELL = iCustom(symbol,timeFrame,"my_dev/itrend averages (alerts).ex4",32,0,0,300,0.283,false,false,false,false,false,false,1,shift);
You are trying to use renamed indicator
The file name must be :itrend averages (alerts).ex4
contact forex-station.com

the indicator name itself is exactly as requested ...