Re: Trend Indicators

mntiwana wrote:Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:06 am
Yes,you are right and am agree with you,no doubts you can and any body can trade with it - what i told is it is not a usual name that appropriate to its functionality (so alike names often renamed - not a big matter or problem,only some times assumed/considered a theft code - especially when no mq4)
and for example any one can trade with old rsi of 1990 even in a better way - i told in that post that now there are more better and well forming indicators,more advanced with fantastic features,but again you are welcome to what interest and suits you.
that code is approximately close to smma,of course with same periods,simply high/low ribbon addition
Hi Mntiwana,

Could you please identify the indicator in the 3rd picture from this post?
Kind regards 🙂

Re: Trend Indicators

mntiwana wrote:Fri May 05, 2017 3:50 am I am sorry. Here it is on a clean chart with default settings. Mladen posted this version not long ago.

Hi scarlet
I think you are trying confuse and misleading your self,i don't see any repainting results from,i checked it for a while,may be experts can better help you.
first,you needs to adjust indicator parameters according to price,i guess you used default .
Hi sir. Can i get setfile for precision trend? Ive been trying to manipulate the input setting but i really cant get the right input settings, as shown below
Attachments