Re: Trend Indicators

mrtools wrote:Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 am This is price channel stop using the new format, indicator is mtf with alerts and is using the 30+ prices in its calculation.
Modified a little bit so we can choose any Wingdings font symbol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit 10/29/21: Please download a newer version at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295449089#p1295449089

Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Trendalt Alert

Jimmy wrote:Tue May 07, 2019 11:01 pm This was previously requested by Moey and I had some troubles finding it in the archives but this is the version that was uploaded by Mladen in around 2016.
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the trendalt_Alert indicator. I plan to see how it works on M1 chart but could you please help confirm if the indicator repaints? I see some posts saying some versions repaint. However, I'm not sure if this includes the mladen version you posted. Thanks again.

Re: Trend Indicators

Cazz223 wrote:Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi Mntiwana
BB Stops v.13 has TEMA option, whereas BB Stops histo v1.0 only has up to LWMA, Is it possible to build TEMA into the histo version too please?
Thank you
Hello Mntiwana
Thanks for coding this beautiful indicator , is it possible to code a Scanner or Dashboard indicator for this version of BB Stops?
something like Moving Average Crossover Dashboard.