Re: Trend Indicators

mntiwana wrote:Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:21 am
Good to know your long years back experience - :)
Till the current bar is forming,WPR T3 blue/deep pink dots and on chart arrows (blue/deep pink dots) will be twinkling - after close of this current bar (when start forming a new bar) if both of these dots are there,then these will not and never repaint,also a sound alarm and print screen message will be confirm you - try using posted template and see/check by your self

Thx for tip I will try it btw very Interesantly forum ,with many great Indis!

pacois wrote:Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:48 am Hi, I have very little experience, but so far I have understood that the indicators are useless, an invention of metatrader, personal thought, the indicators work on the past, when to act on the present, it is too late
If any body can predict and forecast to/for any thing for sure 100% - :)
why complaints regarding online trading
i think every thing revolves and fool around hopes and assumptions
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:46 am

Think it might be this indicator.
Dearest Mrtools
Yes,this is exact that one - :)
may i ask for adding triggering levels as shown in illustration picture,currently it triggering on zero cross (the lowest one in sw)
regards
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jozo wrote:Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Many thanks Mrtools and Mntiwana. Where can I read about the indicator and how to set it up/use it? Thanks again
"jfatl" is Jurik FATL (fast adaptive trend line)
just keep in mind some older versions (old jfatl, jfatl speed and jfatl speed R-repainting) repaints as Mrtools explained,i means the ones using old jurik repainting version

I think this and some other such kind of indicators belongs to Filters family indicators but experts can better explain
for example
FATL,- fast adaptive trend line
SATL - slow adaptive trend line
FTLM - fast trend line mom
STLM - slow trend line mom
RFTL - reference fast trend line
RSTL - reference slow trend line

FATL (Fast Adaptive Trend Line)– is formed with the digital filter of the low frequency FLF - 1. Filter FLF – 1serves to suppress noises of high frequency and market cycles with very short periods of oscillation that can be considered as noise - Fast Adaptive Trend Line (suppression of high-frequency noise market cycles with very short periods of fluctuation)

SATL (Slow Adaptive Trend Line)– is formed with the digital filter of the low frequency FLF - 2. Filter FLF – 2 serves to suppress noises and market cycles with longer periods of oscillation - Slow Adaptive Trend Line (suppression of noise and market cycles with more longer periods of fluctuation);

FTLM - Fast Trend Line Momentum
STLM - Slow Trend Line Momentum
(FTLM and STLM show rate of changing (falls or growing) of FATL and SATL calculated similarly with Momentum indicator but using smoothing as a result of filtrations of the price)

RFTL - Reference Fast Trend Line
RSTL - Reference Slow Trend Line
(RFTL and RSTL are the analogues of MA in the sense of their delay for current prices)

These filters parameters (frequency of cutting fc and fading A in the stop band) were calculated with spectral estimate of the currency rate EUR/USD. Filters of low frequency FLW –1 and FLF – 2 provide attenuation in the stop band with no less than 40 dB and absolutely don’t distort the amplitude and phase of entry discontinuous price series in the pass band (bandwidth). These properties of the digital filters provide significantly improved (in comparison with simple moving average) noise suppression that in its turn allows reducing sharply the probability of appearance “false” signals for purchase and sell.

NEW INSTRUMENTS OF THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND THEIR INTEPRETATION
Main innovation of the AT&CF-method is an adaptive trend line with arbitrary form, the movement direction of which is the direction of the prevailing trend on the market. The adaptive trend line is a low frequency component of the entry time series marked with the help of the digital filter of low frequency (FLF), letting low frequencies through and cutting high frequencies of the price instability (fluctuations). The lower frequency cutting fc of FLF, the smoother the trend line becomes. Such approach is in compliance with the trend notion adopted in all technical and radio physical applications
Attachments

mrtools wrote:Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Will add the level alerts later today.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for managing time,no matter when ever,no hurry - :)
I means change slope coloring bars including arrows/alerts when optional levels cross
regards