Moving AveragesRe: Trend Indicators

mrtools wrote:Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:49 pm This is a T3 wpr (dot style) with a ma of that T3 wpr. The T3 wpr dots are colored according to the slope of the T3 Wpr.
Deez wrote:Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:19 am
Very responsive indi
Any chance of an MTF mode with arrows and alerts :D
yes plz mrtools if u can do this because this indy is really GOOD love this creation u made :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trend Indicators

Alexxandra2000 wrote:Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:26 pm

yes exactly! change after candle close
if you are testing with MTF mode then;
play with this option;

Arrows drawn on newest bar of higher time frame bar?

else, just read and understand the concept of

Signalbar/arrowbar 0 and 1 option.

in this indi, mttools enabled it for 0 means it will show the arrow while its forming and but there is no guarantee for that arrow till the bar closes.

nothing wrong with the indicator and it doesn't repaint

thiru wrote:Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:58 pm

if you are testing with MTF mode then;
play with this option;
Arrows drawn on newest bar of higher time frame bar?

else, just read and understand the concept of Signalbar/arrowbar 0 and 1 option.
in this indi, mttools enabled it for 0 means it will show the arrow while its forming and but there is no guarantee for that arrow till the bar closes.

nothing wrong with the indicator and it doesn't repaint
At the moment Alexxandra2000 is new with us and or with stuff here,i hope with the time he will be understand how these indicator work - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Alexxandra2000 wrote:Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:43 am

Anyway thx for help and Sugestion,but I think after 16 year on FX and traying about Tousend of Indis I know wich on Repaint and wich not!
Good to know your long years back experience - :)
Till the current bar is forming,WPR T3 blue/deep pink dots and on chart arrows (blue/deep pink dots) will be twinkling/blinking (it is usual and normal behave of indicators,dont care it because still bar is forming it can go to any direction so the dots are blinking accordingly) - after close of this current bar (when start forming a new bar) if both of these dots are there,then these will not and never repaint,also a sound alarm and print screen message will be confirm you - try using posted template and see/check by your self
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.