IdeaRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Scripts to force load data

What do you use to have no time gaps in your charts?
I use these free tools, put it in script folder and drag and drop it on a chart.

ForceLoad just loads some forex charts and some versions have errors. The other is not well known. Maybe our coders have better scripts?

Which script loads all timeframes of all instruments like also shares?

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

shaileshm wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:08 am thanks for this indi. If possible pls also add market open/close hours for this. along with candle timer. Thanks again to Mladen.
That would not fall into the news category at all and I do not plan to add that to the news reader
I think it is far better to use some existing indicators that are doing what you need as an additional indicator - that way your options are by far better

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

mladen wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:12 am That would not fall into the news category at all and I do not plan to add that to the news reader
I think it is far better to use some existing indicators that are doing what you need as an additional indicator - that way your options are by far better
I would disagree to agree on this one. Market open/close hours can be considered as news and is a news. And a candle timer also goes well in such a indicator.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.