Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:55 am Or maybe this one, found this one on pure luck , it was posted at same page as i requested something at forex-tsd.
I checked the code of rd combo but that use 5 mt4 indicators to give signal. Not same as the breakout indicator. And the other one the sd reversal... i simple emailed author. Got an answer and see pictures for samples and eurnzd is conservativ approach:

Hello Loki,

First, i can't recognize you as one of my customers so i am wondering how you obtained your copy? Sorry if i am wrong though!

Second, the indicator uses volumes and fractals as part of the calculations. Not mainly.

Third, i suggest to use it inline with a trend. A simple method could be: daily MACD plotted on a M15 chart. Below 0 would suggest the trend is bearish, above 0 suggests the trend is bullish. Take only shorts when at least 3 consecutive candles of supplies are plotted in a bearish trend. Wait until it drops below the upper line (or below 0 for the conservative approach). Take only longs when at least 3 consecutive candles of demand are plotted during a bullish trend. Wait until it rise above the lower line (or above 0 for the conservative approach). But as a reminder; technical indicators are based on historical data. If you want to improve your tradings, i would recommend to do some research about fundamentals. Use that for your directions and technicals for your entries. That would be a good setup.

Hope this helps and don't forget to get back to me regarding your copy.

Honest pips,
Hercules.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Loki for the post:
galaxy