Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Desatar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:37 pm Hello,

interesting that indicator from a russian website are getting posted here as soon they are posted over there.

D.
I fail to see any relevance to this post, but if it comes to the question I would like to ask the following question : And what happens to stuff posted (and created) here? And quite frankly, as much as I try, I fail to see what are all those (numerous I guess) indicators that were created at some russian website that were posted at this site too

Unless we declare "prison area(s)" on web then please do not complain (as I am not complaining when I see my code on russian and other sites posted without an explanation where it comes from) about the openness of the web. After all, isn't that (the openness) what we all are looking for?

all the best

Intrest 1 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:09 pm I saw this indicator on a Russian forum and found it interesting. I thought it may be of interest to programmers and will be more interesting version of this indicator, so posted it here
I am not complaining ... :)

Just wanted to post my point of view on the same subject that is less biased and less selective on who and why has a "right" to post anything anywhere. If anybody decides that the posting is only one way I don't think that there is a point in posting anything anywhere when a forum is declared to be an open forum

I believe that desatar was posting without time enough to re-think what he told and that the misunderstanding comes from that.

Desatar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:37 pm Hello,

interesting that indicator from a russian website are getting posted here as soon they are posted over there.

D.
First thing,
A code is code that can be interesting and useful for one,not necessarily same attractive to other next.
then, i have been on Russian sites since long, a numerous amount of codes are there are of Mladen/mrtools (from forex tsd era + now forex-station too) (i am talking about the codes, not experimenting scrap) the rest of codes there with some upgraded,some additions and some experimenting,some mixing 2 in 1 - 3 in 1 (within mladen/mrtools codes) by other coders,of course poster there also collecting from other sites too and for sure Russian also doing some thing by their own too.
almost visitors seems like honey bee's collecting stuff and transferring here and there same like crossbreeding (mating) BEE :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Oscillating indicator MACD OsmaX (modification of the classical MACD)

It gives emphasis to the OsMA which is the "histogram" displayed in the middle of traditional MACD.

It has five adjustable parameters:

• Fast EMA period - fast EMA calculation period
  • Slow EMA period - slow EMA calculation period
  • Signal period - signal line calculation period
  • OsmaX - OsMA factor
  • Applied price - calculation price