Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Google Play.
I downloaded the Bible, a week later I received a message that I needed to download updates. :)

I removed redundant* calculations, I made it more readable.

I haven't tested the fifth version.
The fifth version should be backward compatible with the fourth.
The fifth version has a choice of price.
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

MetaTrader Forex Indicators
You can freely download MT4 and MT5 Forex indicators from this page. The listed indicators can be attached to the MetaTrader platform boosting your FX trading performance. You can either develop your own Forex strategy using these indicators or you can simply follow them as trading signals. Feel free to combine any of the offered indicators into a custom MetaTrader expert advisor. You can modify the code of the presented indicators to customize them in accordance with your requirements. You will need a trading account with some of the MT4 or MT5 Forex brokers to use these indicators.

https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-indicators/
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post:
Chickenspicy
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

MA Multi-Timeframe (MTF) Indicator

What is MA Multi-Timeframe indicator?
MA Multi-Timeframe for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is a great indicator to see the overall trend of an asset.

With this indicator, you can see the status of a moving average for all timeframes on one chart.

The indicator features a simple table where you can see whether the price is above or below its MA for each timeframe.

On the chart, you can also see whether the moving average is currently pointing downwards or upwards in all timeframes.

These users thanked the author pin12 for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz, dio889, RodrigoRT7