Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Banzai wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:35 pm Trading Volume
(on/off button)

coder: timefx
released date: May 17, 2023

There are 3 sizes now:

Original Box Size

Medium Box Size

Small Box Size

If ChatGPT had come to this forum to learn mrtools / Banzai / kvak for a few minutes and then build a complete trading system, maybe Soros would die faster!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Banzai, ParallelNative

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:54 pm whats different about this zig zag im not understanding
Don't know if this forum has an "AO on the main chart" indicator?

The ChatGPT indicator, looking at AO on the main chart, is good. As for ZigZag, it looks good, but it may not be interesting for trading.

ZigZag Indicator by ChatGPT may need to be paired with a Step-type trend indicator. Such as: step eAverage.

mrtools / kvak teachers may consider making a master chart AO using your astonishing averages, which might be interesting.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy

DownloadRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Hi, find a good indicator for binairy options buth want to have a alert message with the pair and sound alert when the yellow or red arrow shows up. Working with 10 to 15 charts so it would be much easier to follow. Don´t know if i may asked it here buth i would be very thankfull if someone helps me out.

Thank you,

Bon Scott.

bonscott1 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:23 pm Hi, find a good indicator for binairy options buth want to have a alert message with the pair and sound alert when the yellow or red arrow shows up. Working with 10 to 15 charts so it would be much easier to follow. Don´t know if i may asked it here buth i would be very thankfull if someone helps me out.

Thank you,

Bon Scott.
Hmmm i think up and down indicator repaints. Did you try it?

bonscott1 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:51 pm hi, yes, i try it out and it does not repaint. The onley thing is that you have to do is the martingale strategy. I do this on the 1 min time frame and onley with minimum of a 80% gain, starting at the londen open and its be allright.
I have tried it and backtest arrows dont match the arrows with a new chart. Also in backtest you can see that arrow is not confirmed when previous candle close but with the close of the second candle before current one.