Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Woodyz wrote:Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:33 pm Hi Josi.......Yes I like the simplicity too..........What are the settings you have used in your example please
Beatlemania's standard settings (see his setup); which are - by the way - as far as I can make out - also Xard's settings in his "myrsi"
But instead of colour-change-on-level-change (which for Xard seems to be RSI-50-cross) I use colour-change-on-slope-change (as you might see in the screenshot) because it produces earlier signals (of course, this can also mean: more false signals; see: discretionary...)

samuelkanu wrote:Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:57 am Hello Bilbao and compliments. I want to use this indicator in mtf mode that is using like one hour signals on 15mins timeframe. How do I input the time in the indicator to work? Tried 60 and 1hr but of no effect. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Hi, the indicator you have linked is not MTF, it's a very bastardised version of mladen's centered TMA but that version is not as the title suggests by mladen - and neither is it NRPing, I'd keep well away from it myself.

Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and Everyone,

I would like to know if we have an indicator like the one below, but with alerts. It starts out as a zero sum at the beginning of the TF you select and then calculates the difference in momentum as the currencies progress during the time period you've selected. Also, can anyone check to see if it repaints? I've tried running it on simulators, but it doesn't work.

Thank you all in advance for your response and happy pips!!!!