Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

ionone wrote:Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:36 pm thanks but repaints and 1 bar late
find it useful, thanks
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote:Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:38 pm find it useful, thanks
yeah it looks decent. but I don't endorse repainters, like *at all*, I don't like to be gaslighted.
I think there would be a way to make it nrp though

EDIT : there I made it NRP for you
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
ItalianTrader, Chickenspicy

ionone wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:45 pm yeah it looks decent. but I don't endorse repainters, like *at all*, I don't like to be gaslighted.

Thanks for the edit, no redraw works fine!
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ionone wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:45 pm yeah it looks decent. but I don't endorse repainters, like *at all*, I don't like to be gaslighted.

Thanks again, use Bollinger Band Bandwidth (Alert) filtering. get a good signal