Re: Something please post here (Metatrader)

Ogee wrote:Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:37 pm Hi, broker charts are time stamped and can't be changed. Not seen any mt4 indicator or EA that will do it either. The only option to change the time zone of your charts is by using a third party platform such as ProRealTime or Tradingview but neither of these will run the mt4 indicators you are using for your system.
I can't program. But I have information from one programmer that it is possible to write an indicator, or EA, that will create such graphs offline. Like Renko charts.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

dokopy wrote:Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:08 pm I can't program. But I have information from one programmer that it is possible to write an indicator, or EA, that will create such graphs offline. Like Renko charts.
yes you can create different time based candles other than the mt4 default such as H2, H3 in offline charts, but not different time zone candles (other than the one set by your broker) such as GMT +1, GMT + 2 ...

or at least I've never seen one and I know over the years many people have asked.

dokopy wrote:Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:14 pm My system is mechanical on H4. So far, profitable trades prevail. My broker has a time of GMT + 3 and the shape of the candles corresponds to that. Using the GMT, GMT + 1 and GMT + 2 charts could improve trading. The signal density would increase to the H1 level.
Would anyone be able to help create such graphs? With the indicators working properly.
Dear,

Wher eis your brilliant system? Do we know something about that? :In Love:

forrest85 wrote:Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:46 pm Dear,

Wher eis your brilliant system? Do we know something about that? :In Love:
On an account of about € 4,000 in Global Prime, he recorded a profit of € 813 in three weeks. Looking back at Swissquote's account, it was a loss. So nothing worth following. The system is based on indicators recently published at FF. One is in this thread. The indicators are based on the arrangement of the H4 candle groups. Therefore, they are not redrawn. Plus trend indicator and 28 pairs strength indicator. And money management.