Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

som3nam3 wrote:Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:13 am - A nice currency strength meter. Best I have seen so far.
- MTF Dashboard. Not bad to see overall trend. Shows also stochastic and heiken ashi.
thank you for sharing some of your tools, i've been looking for free currency strength indicators, any guide on how to use the tools you've shared? :think: :idea:
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

jasonx wrote:Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:08 pm
thank you for sharing some of your tools, i've been looking for free currency strength indicators, any guide on how to use the tools you've shared? :think: :idea:
Np, I use it mainly to find pairs I can trade: the weak currency against the strong currency. But it's also a good indication of not going against the trend. You don't want to buy the weak currencies no matter what pair.
Mindset is everything.

Xmaster Formula $6.45

Description: Trend Indicator

Xmaster Formula Indicator is a universal Forex indicator that is suitable for any time-frame, any currency pair. Best results Xmaster Formula indicator shows in the highly volatile pairs during the London session. Xmaster Formula is a intuitive and will not cause you difficulties at work.It is a simple indicator defines the beginning and end of the trend. You can even say ideal for both intraday scalping and for medium and long-term trade.

Characteristics of Xmaster Formula Indicators
Platform: Metatrader4
Currency pairs: Majors
Trading Time: London session
Time-frame: D1, H4, H1

How to use Xmaster Formula indicator:
Everything just color red for Buy, green for Sell. When changing color arrow appears. The arrows cannot pay attention, the main color change. Colors can be changed in the settings. You can work on one indicator when changing colors do the reverse position. Indicator can be used as a supplement to the main trading system.