Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: WORKSTATION

Thanks to teacher amdudus for sharing so many good things!

MA_Trend_Indicator, 10.2 TMA slope v.1.4B 4.30_Mod Good!

In addition:

1. ILLUMINATIONS FOREX is not compatible with the current MT4 version.

2. Talk about the views on ZUP indicators:

ZUP indicators such as ZUP_v102, ZUP_v103, ZUP_v135_ALL, etc., are called "butterfly" indicators and also "harmonic" indicators. The indicators are designed to find "strange and weird" geometric figures. I have tracked them for a few years and thought they were inaccurate. It has no effect on the transaction, so the tracking is abandoned. I don't know what version it has been upgraded to now.

The latest version of "Simple Trend Tracking Trading System" by teacher xard777 aims to find triangles-a geometric figure to summarize the "essence" of all geometric figures.
Attachments

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: WORKSTATION

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:54 am Thanks to teacher amdudus for sharing so many good things!

MA_Trend_Indicator, 10.2 TMA slope v.1.4B 4.30_Mod Good!

In addition:

1. ILLUMINATIONS FOREX is not compatible with the current MT4 version.

2. Talk about the views on ZUP indicators:

ZUP indicators such as ZUP_v102, ZUP_v103, ZUP_v135_ALL, etc., are called "butterfly" indicators and also "harmonic" indicators. The indicators are designed to find "strange and weird" geometric figures. I have tracked them for a few years and thought they were inaccurate. It has no effect on the transaction, so the tracking is abandoned. I don't know what version it has been upgraded to now.

The latest version of "Simple Trend Tracking Trading System" by teacher xard777 aims to find triangles-a geometric figure to summarize the "essence" of all geometric figures.
Can you share your template? Thanks