Re: Mladen indicators may be tainted

ionone wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:37 pm and ? I post every code of my indicators. I'm sure I also had some of my codes sold for money, when it's totally free...
and ?? does it make me bitter and angry
I don't care man, I release free stuff for "the good ones" I don't care about what "the bad ones" can do.
I don't care if they wanna make money with free stuff... If someone is dumb enough to buy free stuff then the merrier
Well, coming from a man that, by his own words, posted 1 (one) indicators written by him from scratch (which has been shown not to be "exact") this is the statement of the century ...

PS: the main part of the answer is here : viewtopic.php?p=1295459247#p1295459247
PPS: you really should do something about the source code of the stuff you are trying to sell and that you posted on FF 2 years ago (or at least you should inform that guy that coded it for you that you are trying to sell what he coded and you hidden the (cherrypicked) parameters - not going to post a link, not my type of "game" - you know what is it about)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
太虚一毫

mladen wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:59 pm As soon as he was refused a freebie he started barking ...
ionone wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:37 pm and ? I post every code of my indicators.
uh oh.......... lol jeff are u asking for freebies?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Where do you seen me complaining and 'Barking" (which is offensive to dogs, yes dogs bark)
I just pinpointed an error in your code, that MT5 has changed with last version or not your code is wrong, somewhere. And maybe not your fault, I don't care I have nothing against you, I kinda appreciate you for all the codes you released
BUT you would put all the resentiment to void by just publishing the code. Simple
yet you do not do that...so....I'm wondering why

If thats' just due to the new MT5 version, why don't you simply show us what kind of code is wrong, and the right way to code ? simply do that and i'll stop "barking" lol

ionone wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:29 pm Where do you seen me complaining and 'Barking" (which is offensive to dogs, yes dogs bark)
I just pinpointed an error in your code, that MT5 has changed with last version or not your code is wrong, somewhere. And maybe not your fault, I don't care I have nothing against you, I kinda appreciate you for all the codes you released
BUT you would put all the resentiment to void by just publishing the code. Simple
yet you do not do that...so....I'm wondering why

If thats' just due to the new MT5 version, why don't you simply show us what kind of code is wrong, and the right way to code ? simply do that and i'll stop "barking" lol
I am not sure what your problem is…. Mladen is a well known and admired legend of ALL of the trading community…. His knowledge is unmatched (I know this first hand)…. His decency and generosity are the reason why this forum and many others have indicators to work with…. The man simply gives a tone and literally thousands of his indicators for FREE…. You either take them and learn or even just use them…. The key is to be freaken thankful and learn how to say THANK YOU…. Not to run around shouting I FOUND AN ERROR IN MLADEN’S CODE…. ok genius…. Rest assured your single indicator will NEVER gain you any credibility against the man 👍🏻
These users thanked the author Daim2574 for the post:
太虚一毫

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:41 am I am not sure what your problem is…. Mladen is a well known and admired legend of ALL of the trading community…. His knowledge is unmatched (I know this first hand)…. His decency and generosity are the reason why this forum and many others have indicators to work with…. The man simply gives a tone and literally thousands of his indicators for FREE…. You either take them and learn or even just use them…. The key is to be freaken thankful and learn how to say THANK YOU…. Not to run around shouting I FOUND AN ERROR IN MLADEN’S CODE…. ok genius…. Rest assured your single indicator will NEVER gain you any credibility against the man 👍🏻
I didn't see the attitude of a "legend"
sorry. that's not because he released lots of indis that i'm gonna consider him anything other than what I witness the man to be

the attitude I would've liked to see, not the attitude of a "legend" but of a simple friend, is when I raised the idea of a possible mistake, to say that he was sorry for one of his indicator to be faulty (sorry guys for misleading you, I am, in the end, the author of the indi) instead just blocked me from posting, just because I dared sustain His Majesty could've made a mistake.
BTW we still don't know if MT5 is faulty or if your code is bogus because you don't want to lower yourself to us peasants and show us your magnificient layout of characters that form the divine code you graciously gifted us. (sorry for our very basic understanding of programming My Lord)

Jeff

ionone wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:40 am the attitude I would've liked to see, not the attitude of a "legend" but of a simple friend, is when I raised the idea of a possible mistake, to say that he was sorry for one of his indicator to be faulty (sorry guys for misleading you, I am, in the end, the author of the indi) instead just blocked me from posting, just because I dared sustain His Majesty could've made a mistake.
BTW we still don't know if MT5 is faulty or if your code is bogus because you don't want to lower yourself to us peasants and show us your magnificient layout of characters that form the divine code you graciously gifted us. (sorry for our very basic understanding of programming My Lord)

Jeff
ATT: All Respect Dus Fond, Due Diligence, Due Discipline, Reason to Exist