System idea might be profitable for EA?

Hello everyone, I was a bit hesitant on asking for a favor on my first post but I think we could all benefit from this system, it is based off 3 indicators, 2 for trend and the other for entries, when the arrows appear bellow the middle range for shorts the stop loss should be placed above the bands, when the arrows appear above the middle range for longs the stop loss should be bellow the bands, if the arrows appear outside of the bands for shorts or longs the stop loss should be placed above or bellow price according to the ATR, all profits should be taken when an opposite arrow appears, trend is dictated by the middle range changing color.

Example of a good run: A bad run: After the bad run: You can all place the system in your charts and look at it for yourselves, I hope some coder can create an expert advisor to more accurately see if it could work or not, I know there are losses and big drawdown at times but I have also seen enough good trades to make up for it, better than throwing money at a slot machine right? Here the indicators
(I noticed I mistakenly counted as profitable two small losing trades almost at the end of the "after the bad run" pic.) and ignore the histogram, it has no use for this system, though I still show it, maybe someone can find use for it, it is produced by the trend trader system indicator.
These users thanked the author Mescalito for the post:
charli

Re: System idea might be profitable for EA?

Mescalito wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:51 am Hello everyone, I was a bit hesitant on asking for a favor on my first post but I think we could all benefit from this system, it is based off 3 indicators, 2 for trend and the other for entries, when the arrows appear bellow the middle range for shorts the stop loss should be placed above the bands, when the arrows appear above the middle range for longs the stop loss should be bellow the bands, if the arrows appear outside of the bands for shorts or longs the stop loss should be placed above or bellow price according to the ATR, all profits should be taken when an opposite arrow appears, trend is dictated by the middle range changing color.

Example of a good run:

A bad run:

After the bad run:

You can all place the system in your charts and look at it for yourselves, I hope some coder can create an expert advisor to more accurately see if it could work or not, I know there are losses and big drawdown at times but I have also seen enough good trades to make up for it, better than throwing money at a slot machine right? Here the indicators
(I noticed I mistakenly counted as profitable two small losing trades almost at the end of the "after the bad run" pic.) and ignore the histogram, it has no use for this system, though I still show it, maybe someone can find use for it, it is produced by the trend trader system indicator.

AlliTrend Histo_v2.ex4
AlliTrend_Middle+Range v2.0.ex4
Trend Trader System.ex4
FOR EA.tpl
Hi, i could help if arrows had buffers, but the only buffers for that indicator are the histogram ones, and i dont see any relation between histogram and arrows.
Attachments

ffsss wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:14 am Hi, i could help if arrows had buffers, but the only buffers for that indicator are the histogram ones, and i dont see any relation between histogram and arrows.
May I ask you if you were using the system to take those trades? those would have been buys as I explained, if not then dismiss this. About the buffers, does that mean an EA cannot be created without them? so is it a dead end?

Mescalito wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:18 pm May I ask you if you were using the system to take those trades? those would have been buys as I explained, if not then dismiss this. About the buffers, does that mean an EA cannot be created without them? so is it a dead end?
No those trades are from a different ea. About buffers, maybe someone can do it using arrow objects for entries instead of buffers, but it is out of my reach.