Re: MONSTER BREAKOUT BY YISRAEL

andrei-1 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:13 pm A beautiful experiment. There is less noise when smoothing*
Hi, maybe I'm a bit ignorant but isn't the original monster breakout an indicator that alerts when the candle closes above or below the middle line of a Donchian Channel (for a certain period that is defined by the user)?

Thanks in advance

Re: MONSTER BREAKOUT BY YISRAEL

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:29 pm Theoretically I can, but it's problematic. Interpolation won't help here (it's cheating). This is a classic MTF: Real in real time, and at the close of the upper bar. I do not remember any indicator with a ready-made code that does not draw MTF.
Hi andrei-1

I know mtf always redraws until that timeframe candle completes, what I mean is that it doesn't update the dots on current bar - u have to refresh the chart in order to remove the dots.

Hope that helps.

Edit - this is what i was trying to say, first 2 rows of dots(of the 5mins candle) didnt update:
Attachments