Re: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:59 am Some more info on how I personally see the charts and currency pairs based on the ADR in conjunction with the other indicators that I have on my chart :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Your charts are worthy of a print out just for the info on them! Just wondering, you're going Long on your chart but all the indications are showing a downtrend. Are you counter-trend trading?

Thank you for the great info, Mr Cronex! 🤝
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:59 pm Your charts are worthy of a print out just for the info on them! Just wondering, you're going Long on your chart but all the indications are showing a downtrend. Are you counter-trend trading?

This why I took the trade (in anticipation of the reversal) :)
Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, satyafx
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:59 pm Your charts are worthy of a print out just for the info on them! Just wondering, you're going Long on your chart but all the indications are showing a downtrend. Are you counter-trend trading?

Hi @ChuChu Rocket,

Yes, it looks like I am counter-trending but after reviewing the charts this morning and when I got into this particular trade on Friday it was a strong reversal trade.

Over time one learns to read the charts and in confluence with the indicators make decisions that seem counter to what most people would expect.

One of the main factors for me was that this particular pair reached a strong support level after GBP's Thursday drop (not unsurprising since this is what the Market Makers had planned). The reason I say this is that that particular pair had been ranging ALL week just before the big drop! And that big drop took it to it's weekly range ( how convenient!) :)

So all of that meant that despite the indicators showing a SELL I knew that this would be a STRONG BUY reversal ;) Now the indicators will eventually "catch up" and show the buy ;)

Warmest regards and to you success guys :) :Fire:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Moving AveragesRe: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:45 pm Hi @ChuChu Rocket,

Yes, it looks like I am counter-trending but after reviewing the charts this morning and when I got into this particular trade on Friday it was a strong reversal trade.
That's mega. Thanks for the insight and the killer chart descriptions dude.

Looks like you've bagged some nice short term profit my man 🤙
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:14 am That's mega. Thanks for the insight and the killer chart descriptions dude.

Looks like you've bagged some nice short term profit my man 🤙
@ChuChu Rocket

Thanks man :) Yeah, I ended those 3 trades with about 115 pips. One more trade to run. My target every day is about 100pips or to increase my account by 10%, whichever comes first :D

However, I will ONLY take trades that I am confident about. I NEVER take trades simply for the sake of trading or that I must achieve a particular goal on that day. If the market does NOT present anything worthwhile or highly probable of success then I stay out and enjoy the wonderful break and free time ;)

Patience is the most IMPORTANT lesson I've learnt now since my trading journey started at the beginning of this year.

Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA

To ALL your success guys :Fire: :Fire: :problem:

Good morning all :)

I want to start off to express my boundless thanks to all the moderators and the amazing master coders on this forum. As well as all the members who contribute and help each other!! If NOT for this forum I would not be experiencing the joy of my trading journey now.

Today I want to delve deeper into why and how I take trades now with my setup. I understand that everyone has a different style of trading and this is the style that works for me and is bringing me success. If this particular style of trading can help you in any way I want to share it with you :)

I currently use the Cronex Taichi indicator in conjunction with other indicators. All available here on the forum :) I trade the H4 timeframe as I have a fulltime job and don't have the time to watch the charts :D

Below are a few trades that I took last night...A bit scary but if you trust your trading setup then there will be no fear ;)
Looking a bit scary with all that red Looking a bit scary with all that red
Patience and trust in your setup! :) Patience and trust in your setup! :)

When I took the trades after doing my analysis I accepted that there would be some drawbacks. It is part of trading and if you trust your setup you will experience success. However, I am not foolish enough to believe that I will be 100% successful all the time :D . What I can do though is design my trading setup to suit my style and give me the HIGHEST probability of success! Make your losses small but your wins bigger. Also set yourself a target for you trading either a certain number of pips or a percentage of your account. Trading psychology and discipline is THE most important criteria to your trading success!!

Below now are a few screenshots of why I took the trades and a few that I will allow to continue to run.

To all your success guys and may your trading journey be fun and profitable!! :) :thumbup: :problem: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. I finished most of the trades with a total of about 250 pips. One or two will continue to run :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
ChuChu Rocket, KAESER444, moey_dw, satyafx, faulknertrader1